Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

Can't wait to see how they do a proper WWE on it. Maybe Vince introducing an empty arena broadcast with a monologue about how a pandemic isn't going to destroy their way of life. 

Yeah when I said cancelled earlier I meant postponed. I think the shout of it replacing Summerslam could happen. They could also hold it in Tampa at that point and just say all original tickets are valid. 

If they do push ahead I don't even see how it could be enjoyable knowing how irresponsible they would be being. There would also be weird gap in the crowds and I'm sure a few performances affected.

Imagine a Mania main event playing out to silence. Oh wait a minute....

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Vince introducing an empty arena broadcast with a monologue about how a pandemic isn't going to destroy their way of life. 

Cue Steph: "... my father was on trial for steroids and we got through it... We can beat this virus too!" 

15 minutes ago, iMPACt! said:

Yeah when I said cancelled earlier I meant postponed. I think the shout of it replacing Summerslam could happen. They could also hold it in Tampa at that point and just say all original tickets are valid. 

That’d potentially upset Boston, who must’ve put a good bid in for SummerSlam.

I suppose if they’re postponing Mania to another date at Raymond James, they’re at the mercy of available Sundays there anyway. Personally, I’m hoping it’d be late June.

The Bucs wont be at home until September and the Vipers (XFL team) only home game scheduled after Mania is the week after Mania on the 12th April 

So the calendar should be fairly clear aside from Maybe a concert or two.

If it is postponed I'd guess a June date is most likely

Money in the bank is May so probably wouldnt want to scrap that but a B show like Backlash can easily be replaced.

Edited by MVP RULZ