Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

I reckon it will be postponed and brought back later in the year, at a smaller arena that they already have booked for another PPV.  Ongoing WWE shows will likely get cancelled soon as more states prevent large gatherings.

Best to actually just pause it for a while and live off the Saudi money for the time being. 

Trump has banned all flights from Europe to USA for 30 days from this Friday with the exception of the UK. So I assume anyone from Europe planning on going Wrestlemania (if it doesn't get cancelled) can catch a flight to the UK and fly to Tampa

Edited by MEGABUCKS

3 hours ago, MEGABUCKS said:

Trump has banned all flights from Europe to USA for 30 days from this Friday with the exception of the UK. So I assume anyone from Europe planning on going Wrestlemania (if it doesn't get cancelled) can catch a flight to the UK and fly to Tampa

Not sure.

Residents of the UK are exempted is what I’ve read. So it sounds to me that everyone else in Europe is just screwed out of their money.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Quick bit of revisionist will show Goldberg beat The Fiend at Wrestlemania. Seamless

07QrCRO.jpg

067BE2DB-25AB-43C3-8A65-A7343877D022.thumb.jpeg.04819a3e5810034d3f7320c2f98fe40b.jpeg

“I remember it like it was yesterday. I was a fan at the time. Me and my friends didn’t think Goldberg stood a chance. But when he hit that Jackhammer in front of 100,000 screaming fans? We knew immediately that WWE had reached heights we never thought imaginable.” 

5 hours ago, MEGABUCKS said:

Not quite. US Border guards can ask your origin of travels, and your plane ticket will show all the details of your flights. They can refuse entry if you're flown from, say, North Italy to Heathrow to Tampa.

1 hour ago, Grecian said:

Not quite. US Border guards can ask your origin of travels, and your plane ticket will show all the details of your flights. They can refuse entry if you're flown from, say, North Italy to Heathrow to Tampa.

Plus as passports are biometric these days they can track exactly where you've been beforehand as soon as it's scanned. 

Yeah, I'd expect an announcement either later today or tomorrow. It can't go ahead given current events. 

It will also not be moved to the PC (lol) or to another city or anything like that, considering cities bid for it and it generates tens of millions of dollars for the local economy. 

You'd think they'd hold it in the summer, possibly instead of SummerSlam, but who the fuck knows at this point? 

Could they actually get away with just cancelling?  I assumed they’d have to do it with an empty stadium because of sponsorship, partners etc. but I don’t know what their options would be.  I can’t imagine they’ve ever been in this type of situation before with potentially having to cancel Mania?