Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

• 3 weeks later...

So how did we all get on getting tickets?

Got mine on the Friday, I seem to be in seating that doesn't exist right now.

Looks like it will be temporary seating like they put in when the stadium hosted the College Football title game a couple of years back.

Opposite the tron but to the left, section 119B, looks okay though I'm weary of the structure holding the Canopy over the ring obscuring the view slightly but will just have to wait I guess to find out for sure.

Wasnt ideally where I was hoping to sit but with 3 of us going even those seats have set me back ÂŁ420 so couldn't be too picky on what I could choose from.

Edited by MVP RULZ

10 minutes ago, sebyeboah said:

Anyone know when the tickets for Takeover and Raw will be going on sale?

I got the combo last week after reading people talking about it on Reddit, I had no clue that was happening. I think Raw, SmackDown and NXT usually go on sale separately in December? And Hall of Fame goes on sale around Rumble time?

My tickets for Mania and the other shows are way more expensive this year than they have been before. I spent $444 on the Mania ticket, just to try and beat the pillars. And my combo for the other shows was $374 I think - last year it was about $160! My seats are a bit better this time, but not substantially so given most seats in the arena will be fine.

Presale day was a nightmare, I had constant error messages for about 2 hours whenever I tried to buy anything.  I eventually got section 122 for Mania, I’ve got the end seat so hoping to dodge any obstacles - I was in the same section last year & had a clear view.  Tickets are definitely way more expensive than last year, the seat I had last year was over double the price this year so I’m further back this time to get to the sensible prices.

I finally managed to get the combo tickets a week after they went on sale when ticketmaster finally let international sales through, I’m in the top section but directly opposite the ring above the hard camera block.  They did the combos last year & it makes it so much easier.

38 minutes ago, Ted said:

I finally managed to get the combo tickets a week after they went on sale when ticketmaster finally let international sales through, I’m in the top section but directly opposite the ring above the hard camera block.  They did the combos last year & it makes it so much easier.

Ah, fucksake! When I bought mine, the top section wasn't available, and I had to get them posted to my mate's apartment in America. I'd have hung on if I knew 

• 2 weeks later...