Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

Iā€™m really sorry guys i forgot to edit my postĀ 

It ended up a huge crossed wire between him and a general email they sent about possibly disruption

still - I have more or less taken the decision now not to travel. Not as much worry of getting unwell, but Edinburgh to London to Tampa and back at a time where presumably will be our ā€œpeakā€ based on the data they displayed at the press conference, huge bad idea for me.Ā 

• Paid Members

Tampa officials say they aren't cancelling it yet, but are asking people to "strongly consider postponing those gatherings or scaling them back considerably" and that they'll review the situation next week. WWE says it's planning on running the show but has a backup plan in case the city cancel it.

Basically it's getting cancelled, but neither side wants to be the one that makes the decision.

4 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Tampa officials say they aren't cancelling it yet, but are asking people to "strongly consider postponing those gatherings or scaling them back considerably" and that they'll review the situation next week. WWE says it's planning on running the show but has a backup plan in case the city cancel it.

Basically it's getting cancelled, but neither side wants to be the one that makes the decision.

How can they have a back up plan just days before the event? It'sĀ going to effect alot of people with travel and cost no matter if they change the location. And even then who's to say the back up plan won't get shut down? They should just postpone the event.

They should cancel it and hold WrestleMania 36 next year instead. Then, when they start promoting WrestleMania 40 as "the 40th anniversary of WrestleMania," they'll be right for once.

7 hours ago, MEGABUCKS said:

They should just postpone the event.

Thatā€™s what the backup plan will be.

This is my ā€œBenoit should be in the hall of fameā€ moment - there are people dying all over the world, but Iā€™m just bothered by it inconveniencing my holiday. Iā€™ve got very littleĀ interest in spending a week in Tampa.Ā 

At least if Norwegian goes bust, Iā€™ll be able to get a fair whack back from insurance.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Thatā€™s what the backup plan will be.

This is my ā€œBenoit should be in the hall of fameā€ moment - there are people dying all over the world, but Iā€™m just bothered by it inconveniencing my holiday. Iā€™ve got very littleĀ interest in spending a week in Tampa.Ā 

At least if Norwegian goes bust, Iā€™ll be able to get a fair whack back from insurance.

Bad news. Norwegian have cut 50% of their staff to offset the flights they will have to ground. So thatā€™s you and all those staff members whoā€™ll be disappointed today

Dont know if you saw Pitcos but Norwegian are waiving the Rebooking fee for Fligths to the USA booked before March 9th now as well as those booked after as it was originally announced a few days ago.

So what would of costĀ me Ā£100 per person each way so Ā£600 in total to just change the dates will now be free as long as the flight is between Now and August 31st.

So in the at this pointĀ seemingly Inevitable postponement of Mania you should be able to move the flights to the rearranged date if you can of course still go at that timeĀ 

Edited by MVP RULZ

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Dont know if you saw Pitcos but Norwegian are waiving the Rebooking fee for Fligths to the USA booked before March 9th now as well as those booked after as it was originally announced a few days ago.

So what would of costĀ me Ā£100 per person each way so Ā£600 in total to just change the dates will now be free as long as the flight is between Now and August 31st.

So in the at this pointĀ seemingly Inevitable postponement of Mania you should be able to move the flights to the rearranged date if you can of course still go at that timeĀ 

Thanks man!

I think my last date to cancel my hotel without charge is the 17th though, so that extra week theyā€™re taking to build up the courage to cancel WrestleManiaĀ is a bastard. I might just still go on the trip anyway, and book new flights to go over for a week when they do theĀ rescheduled date.