Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

Looked up Orlando to Tampa on rome2rio. Amtrak have tickets from £10 for an advance single. Or Greyhound run regular coaches for about £15. Definitely an option for those who don't want to hire a car or have other options. 

Edit to add, it's a 2hr trip on either, due to the wonders of the American rail network

@Dan - https://www.rome2rio.com/tickets/Tampa/Orlando?oDateTime=2020-04-07&adults=1&mode=bus&checkoutExitLabel=fe1:sp:tcta:nv:train

Edited by bigfoote

No flights between Orlando and Tampa I don’t think. Both stations are right downtown though in less than desirable neighborhoods. 

I would say fly into which ever city you get the cheapest flight to and then bounce between on Amtrak/greyhound. There are certainly more direct options to Orlando. 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I think it's just supposed to be rubbish.

You can get Megabus from Orlando to Tampa, it's really really cheap, takes just over 2 hours.  The departure times might not be great though.  I used Megabus from New York to Washington and had no complaints.

Two hours on a packed Megabus in the southern heat? Fuck that. Just hire a car and split the cost.

For a long journey I absolutely wouldn’t today. For 2 hours, calm down it will be fine! And I say that as a young lady, traveling alone cross country in multiple trips. 

And you’d more like freeze than boil - ac on those things is always insane, I’ve needed a blanket.

that said, for 10$ more Amtrak will be infinitely more pleasant. 

8 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

I'm sensing a story here..

Well I’ve used it once and it was the worst experience of my life. I wanted to fly but I had a suitcase full of reasons not to use a plane so figured I’d get the bus. I arrived on time (with only four hours sleep) and the bus was delayed for about 8 hours, they kept saying it would be along soon. I had to sit with the smelliest people ever, one of them even threw up a few feet away from me and they put a fucking cone over it. In the blistering heat. Just left it under the cone. Then I watched several police officers beat the shit out of a man with mental health problems (but that’s just America.) The bus had shit air conditioning for its five(?) hour trip. The place we stopped at had no vegan food, I wasn’t expecting much but an apple ain’t much to ask for. Then the driver got lost and everyone went off on one screaming at him and he started panicking shouting “I don’t know what I’m doing!”

I arrived in Vegas to tattoo 10 hours late. Story had a happy ending though, my customer was a stripper and she had brought a handful of her super hot mates along. Went out and partied with them after a couple hours tattooing. Needless to say, I had the last laugh. 

Even if it had all gone to plan it would have still been a horrific bus journey. Seriously avoid at any costs 

Edited by UK Kat Von D