The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I’d think less of them if they didn’t release a T-shirt. Fingers crossed they sell millions of them and Hunter has no option but to make Sami vs. Roman at Wrestlemania. This is the way.

It was all I could think about watching Hunter during that Saudi press conference, with everyone chanting, “we want Sami!” At Roman. Hunter must know. This is it.

48 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’d think less of them if they didn’t release a T-shirt. Fingers crossed they sell millions of them and Hunter has no option but to make Sami vs. Roman at Wrestlemania. This is the way.

It was all I could think about watching Hunter during that Saudi press conference, with everyone chanting, “we want Sami!” At Roman. Hunter must know. This is it.

They just want what they can’t have. 

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

Everyone 😂 a few Saudis maybe, wasn't some sort of uprising like with Daniel Bryan. The Sami thing is over yeah, to an extent, but let's not confuse what we want with what is actually happening 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:57 PM, Doog said:

Everyone 😂 a few Saudis maybe, wasn't some sort of uprising like with Daniel Bryan. The Sami thing is over yeah, to an extent, but let's not confuse what we want with what is actually happening 

“A few Saudis” chanting for a man who refuses to enter their country and who the country does not want to enter their land is a pretty big deal.

Hey, at least Sarah Logan got some vignettes! Was beginning to think that was a dead concept 

Solid show this week.

Cracking tag title match. No run ins, no interference, no bullshit. Perfect. Is it just me that cringes every time Kofi does his s.o.s move? Self-decapitation city. I don't know where you can go with New Day but they feel very, very stale.

Women's six way was dreadful. The Liv Morgan push has to be the most annoying thing in wrestling. They're desperately trying to get her over with all these hardcore/table spots that should be saved for someone that's actually good.

The Ronda/Shayna team of badass killers has a lot of potential.

The Bray thing has already lost its intrigue, but I'm glad they just plopped him into a normal backstage segment like any other guy. He's a great promo. Him and LA Knight is an off the wall pairing that I'm surprisingly into. As long as they continue to keep all the spooky lore shit in its own world it might be alright.

It's funny how HHH scrapped HITC, MITB etc and is still falling into the trap of empty calender booking. Neither of the Wargames stipulations feel earned.