NAILZ (not dead)

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Also, the odds of Bossman abusing someone who was also a wrestler were remarkable.

At the time the company pushed on comms that we weren't supposed to believe Nailz and that he was just bitter that Boss Man had brought him to justice and wanted revenge, that Boss Man isn't the kind of man that would take liberties re : "police brutality" and that he was a straight arrow. These days everyone would be jumping at the chance to point out the inconsistency and that based on what Boss Man was like when he was in the Twin Towers, it's COMPLETELY feasible that he beat the shit out of Nailz for his own amusement. Split crowd right there.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Someone on the Indies needs to book a Nailz & Nick Gage tag-team match, they even look like they could be related.

I'd prefer him to team with Greg Valentine to form Hammer & Nailz.

• Awards Moderator
10 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I'd prefer him to team with Greg Valentine to form Hammer & Nailz.

I'd rather see him alongside Riggs and Bagwell. American Nailz, American Nailz, American Nailz, American Nailz, American Nailz, American Nailz, American Nailz. I forget how the rest of it goes.

Man looks enough like Alexander Skarsgard in Hold The Dark with that same Kubrick stare that you could probably get a good biopic out of it. Get a European director in though obviously to do justice to the scene where Vince bums him. 

b5yVNFK.jpg

If Skarsgard's busy just get Stuart Pearce in and give him a Nutkins barnet.

Archived