A great UKFF sweepstake

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

One to look back on one day. Who is the first British wrestler to hold the WWE World Heavyweight or Universal Championship and when? Closest wins a pint and a vegan Mars Bar.

I'm going for Pete Dunne. Wrestlemania 2021, Wembley Stadium. Ends The Miz's 6th World Title reign with a popular hometown victory.

• Paid Members

AND OF COURSE the answer is

1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Drew McIntyre

.... in terms of candidates, there isn't much room for a sweepstake. Although strictly in terms of talent and potential, Tyler Bate would be your darkhorse.

• Paid Members

Paul Burchill will dethrone 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar, at Insurrextion this year

On a serious note- I'll go with Pete Dunne at SummerSlam 2020. Cashing in his briefcase after dropping one of the mid-card titles earlier on the show, beating a knackered Rollins for the title (egged on by Triple H).

25 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I’ll go with Drew McIntyre, possibly by Money In The Bank 2019 

You can't have all of the dates between now and a specific event.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Hade Vansen at next year's WM, after retiring The Undertaker once and for all at the end of of their long awaited feud.

Ah, good to hear he'll finally be fulfilling "the prophecy".

maxresdefault.jpg

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Given McIntyre has been a can't miss prospect for about 10 years now, I don't think it's an unreasonable question. Agree he's probably the answer but if he is, he loses far too often.

"Oh, you didn't know? They don't mean shit T-Rizzle..."

YJrpayO.jpg

Archived