The 2019 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

God this has come round quicker than expected, yes it is that time once again where you all pick 5 random numbers in the hope of getting your name etched on to The UKFF Rumble Lottery Hall of Fame in the pCc Clubhouse. 

Hall of Fame

2011 Lancastrino

2012 Chilli Dog

2013 Vince Russo

2014 Silky Kisser

2015 Seph

2016 JohnCarr92 and The Four Horsemen

2017 Otto Dem Wanz

2018 Men's: Grecian HBK4Life

2018 Women's: BradyisGod22 

2018 Overall: jamespc  Grecian

2018 Greatest Royal Rumble: Wrasslin

Unfortunately there is no Golden Bossy's this year, Mrs @Kaz Hayashi has ordered the supplier to stop dicking around with spray paint and early 90's action figures. However I will rustle up some prizes for the individual winners and a bigger prize for the overall winner (Don't expect owt special.) 

As usual all you need to do is reply to this thread and pick FIVE numbers between 1 and 30. These numbers will be used for both Rumble's. Each selection will be allocated points as seen further down the page. Due to the winners of Mixed Match Challenge earning the number 30 spot, typically I would disqualify that selection to be made. But seeing as it is R-Truth and Carmella we all know they have fuck all chance of winning the Rumble, so I have created some Number 30 Specials to entice you to pick number 30 if you dare.  

The Top 5

Winner - 50 points
Runner-up (last eliminated) - 35 points
3rd - 25 points
4th - 15 points
5th - 10 points

Survivor award; the most time spent in the ring
1st longest - 20 points
2nd longest - 18 points
3rd longest - 16 points
4th longest - 14 points
5th longest - 12 points

Your wrestler eliminates another: 3 points

The Bushwhacker Luke award; If your wrestler is eliminated within 60 seconds of entering the ring you are deducted 10 points.

Skinning the Cat Award - If your wrestler skins the cat and returns into the ring you will gain five points. However if he is eliminated whilst attempting it or within three seconds of returning into the ring he will be deducted ten points for being a dickhead.

The Tiffany Award - If your wrestler is by himself in the ring (after entrant number two enters the ring) then he will receive six points. It is possible for your wrestler to score more than once. Obviously the winner is not included in this.

The "You Stupid Idiot" Award - Renamed after Chris Jericho who did this in 2017, if your wrestler volunteers to climb the top rope but then gets knocked off and eliminated you lose 20 points.

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award - If your pick is a WWE Hall of Famer or someone who is not a member of the active wrestling roster you will gain 10 points. (My decision will be final if the person qualifies for this award)

NXT Newbie award - In the last few years there have been a couple of NXT wrestlers who earned the opportunity to compete in the Rumble, so if your pick is a member of the active NXT roster you will score 5 points.

The Double Bubble Award: If your selection competed earlier on the card = 4 points

The "In Like a House on Fire" Award: If your entrant eliminates someone within 60 seconds of entering the ring they will get an additional four points as well as the normal elimination bonus. 

New - Hat Trick Heaven (Sponsored by BetFred)  If your pick is a member of an active tag-team or stable you will get 3 points. If they are in the Rumble at the same time as a fellow group member it will be doubled to 6 points and if they are three members or more it will be doubled once again to 12 points. (It will be capped to three members)

Number 30 Specials

R-Truth attempts or enters the Women's Royal Rumble will earn 10 points

Dance break in one Rumble = 5 points, in both = 10 points.

If either Carmella or R-Truth are eliminated within 30 seconds of a Dance Break = -20 points

Before you post your selections please read these rules to help me out:

1. Make sure you only pick FIVE numbers from 1 to 30
2. Make sure they are in numerical order
3. If you fail to adhere to these rules I will make you look like a chump.

My selection is 2,6,11,24 and 28

Good luck!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived