TLC - it’s really soon

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't surprise me if the Mixed Match challenge final is on the preshow along with the Cruiserweight title match or Ruby vs Natalya

Oh just an update that can be added to the opening post, Lashley and Elias is a ladder match with a Guitar hanging above the ring

12 matches is too many isn't it?  Unless they're all pretty short, something's going to slip.

Like everyone else, practically nothing on the Raw side interests me.

• Paid Members

Three of them will likely be on the pre-show. Roughly 7 of them deserve to be on the pre-show. 

The three way tag match, WWE Title match, Rollins Vs Ambrose, women's TLC, and Mysterio Vs Orton would make for a heck of a PPV. All of the rest is going to serve to be bad or average matches watering down the matches that could be very good. 

• Paid Members

Has that Rollins/Ambrose match got going yet? Zzzzzz.

The women in WWE are so much more interesting than the men. The cross brand drama. Becky giving Nia a receipt just because. The MMC making even male jobbers mean a little something. Becky and Ronda being the only real (full time) superstars in the company. The women rule at the moment. And I'm someone who doesn't particularly enjoy women's wrestling.

Archived