Brexit

Devon Malcolm

Just now, Brewster McCloud said:

I'ts better than nothing, man. We're at the point now where no apology is good enough unless it happens to chime with one's own ideology. 

It's the difference between an actual apology and saying "well I'm sorry something bad happened." How's that ideology? 

14 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I think you know I am the resident expert on apologies, Brewster. And I firmly believe you owe everyone one for making them read your terrible posts.

Ooh, how you've stung me! You're an idiot seeking upvotes, nothing more nothing less. It's quite pathetic how morons like you try to score points with their e-friends - as if this shit actually matters - but whatever, mongoloid.

43 minutes ago, hallicks said:

During the referendum campaign he was both pro-remain then pro-leave, based on whatever way the wind was blowing.

The racist also had two newspaper columns wrote for the day after the referendum and whichever side won, that was the article that got published.  Obviously this will be dismissed in some quarters because it's lefty mainstream media ;) but James O'Brien is bang on here.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Ooh, how you've stung me! You're an idiot seeking upvotes, nothing more nothing less. It's quite pathetic how morons like you try to score points with their e-friends - as if this shit actually matters - but whatever, mongoloid.

Keep it clean. No need for personal insults, thanks, Wendell. Unsurprising you wouldn't think he's racist though, seeing as you've been previously banned for racism on here.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I think you know I am the resident expert on apologies, Brewster. And I firmly believe you owe everyone one for making them read your terrible posts.

Not everyone. I've got him on block. If you lot didn't quote him I would never have to read any of his absolute drivel. I encourage everyone else to block him as well, the only thing he adds to this forum is frustration.