Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Onyx2

Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Yep. "Like a bit of kwesh, don't you?" was said only last night as me and the GF were putting the shopping into the fridge.

Is that an euphemism?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kwesh and cheese-on. And I love that everyone has a different mental image of what the BIT OF CHEESE-ON voice is, and what the accompanying "cupping imaginary bollocks" dance actually looks like. Like the Bluths all having their own chicken dance.

For the record, mine is always in a shit Somerset accent. I don't know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Kwesh and cheese-on. And I love that everyone has a different mental image of what the BIT OF CHEESE-ON voice is, and what the accompanying "cupping imaginary bollocks" dance actually looks like. Like the Bluths all having their own chicken dance.

For the record, mine is always in a shit Somerset accent. I don't know why.

"Has anyone in this family actually ever seen cheese on"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHEESE-ON, innit. I've found myself annoying the missus by asking in an over-enthusiastic and very shit random northern accent if she wants "CHEESE ON" should toast ever come up. I can't stop it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

CHEESE-ON, innit. I've found myself annoying the missus by asking in an over-enthusiastic and very shit random northern accent if she wants "CHEESE ON" should toast ever come up. I can't stop it too.

When I found out I was lactose intolerant, I used it as an excuse to do a 3 or 4 Tweet thread purely to build to a BIT OF KWESH punchline. I also do KWESH/CHEESE ON around my brother, and I don't think I've ever explained the story to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tight Asshole O'Neil.

I could be minding my own business and remember that little Northern kid who did the overly enthusiastic Smackdown reviews and the unfortunately hilarious YouTube predicted captions and there's no stopping the laughter.

Edited by pitseleh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

When I found out I was lactose intolerant, I used it as an excuse to do a 3 or 4 Tweet thread purely to build to a BIT OF KWESH punchline. I also do KWESH/CHEESE ON around my brother, and I don't think I've ever explained the story to him.

And you should never do so, ever. Or at least wait a couple of decades - it'll build up his anticipation, and then when you finally tell him, he'll be massively disappointed at the climactic reveal that couldn't possibly ever match up to twenty years of build. Like the Streak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I order a burger, I'm usually reminded of the couple of posters who were adamant that burgers should be no thicker than the depth of a pound coin or something. And I scoff (in between mouthfuls) at how silly they are as I'm struggling with my behemoth of a burger.

Edited by Accident Prone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Accident Prone said:

Whenever I order a burger, I'm usually reminded of the couple of posters who were adamant that burgers should be no thicker than the depth of a pound coin or something. And I scoff (in between mouthfuls) at how silly they are as I'm struggling with my behemoth of a burger.

I hate massive burgers that need fucking scaffolding just to hold them together. So called "smash burgers" are far superior, especially with a bit of CHEESE ON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep Cheese On and Kwesh for me too. Although it's in a cockney voice for me for some reason. It's the all time best ever UKFF thing I've seen.

Apart from that Ji Sung Park thread 

Edited by Max Power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Kwesh and cheese-on. And I love that everyone has a different mental image of what the BIT OF CHEESE-ON voice is, and what the accompanying "cupping imaginary bollocks" dance actually looks like. Like the Bluths all having their own chicken dance.

For the record, mine is always in a shit Somerset accent. I don't know why.

My kwesh/cheese on accent is Northern, but not to the extreme.

I actually feel a bit ashamed about how half hearted last night's cupping bollock dance was. It was barely a dance at all. No leg movement, just the hands. 

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always picture the leg movement of the cupping bollock dance to be akin to Lindsay Bluth's chicken dance;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...