Is anyone able to give me a quick(or in depth) rundown on the infamous "UKFF Stable Wars" please?

Cod Eye

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I'd still swap either of those two predators for Hitman90210.

I sat next to him at a show once. He cheered passionately for one of the heels.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

I sat next to him at a show once. He cheered passionately for one of the heels.

Doesn't surprise me, he was one of Suarez's biggest defenders too. I'm sure he used to message me on here insider knowledge about big announcements and conspiracies being revealed about Liverpool. I think he associated himself with that Spirit of Shankly lot as well.

I remember the biggun from Wigan trying to make out he wasn't a glory supporter because Wigan isn't the number one sport in his home town.  It's always the glory supporting out of towners who bleat the most, isn't it?  They always find the most convoluted way to show they aren't a glory supporter.

• Paid Members

He messaged EVERYONE. I'm not sure there's a person on here who wasn't PMed by him at one point. I found out he blocked me on Twitter years ago, long before I'd even mentioned my Twitter on here, not sure how he found me, which was a bit weird. He's an absolute loon.

• Paid Members

Yep, add me to the list of hitman numbers PM recipients. They weren't copy + paste Wooly spamjobs either, he'd address me and then think for some reason I'd want to discuss Liverpool's transfer targets with him in private.

• Paid Members

I initially didn't have a problem with hitman90210 until the Suarez/Evra incidents. Then we got into an argument on FB about it, and he and a couple of other Liverpool fans, the ones that won't accept any wrong-doing at all, not only claimed that Suarez didn't say anything racist and that Evra "pulled his hand away", but then started chucking a load of stuff around about United, citing Keane ending Haaland's career, which is whataboutery but undeniable I guess, and then they tried to claim Denis Irwin did that too. That's shitty - stooping as low as to slag off someone like Irwin just to defend Suarez' behaviour.

One of them was some cunt who clearly thought he was the bollocks because he's married to Shankly's grand-daughter.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

It wasn't Freebird. Doubting it was Hitman now. Think it might have been someone called Mike (not Castle).

Mike Castle is from Boston so could easily be mistaken for a traveller. Its all the inbreeding down there that gives off that vibe. Whole classrooms full of children with no thumbs, but with tails. Its an outrage. 

Archived