Super Show-Down (Showdown? Show Down?)

HarmonicGenerator

2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Double post! Come at me.

If you have a spare afternoon, WWE has made playlist of all Undertaker v Triple H matches. Have a guess how many there are before you click the link.

http://network.wwe.com/shows/collections/296137480

Hide contents

16!

As someone who rocks long hair the finish to that Penn Station match makes me seriously wince.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's the ones I remember.

There's one on a Shotgun Saturday Night.

There's one on Raw in the build to Hell In A Cell at Badd Blood, I think, where Shawn interferes.

They wrestled for the WWF title on Raw in 99 when IIRC Shane sanctioned a title match between Corporate Ministry members for some reason.

They had at least one televised title match, probably for the belt, between Judgment Day and King of the Ring 2000 when they briefly let Taker look a threat to the title in his new persona.

They had a belter at Mania XVII.

They wrestled on Insurrextion right before Taker won the Undisputed title.

They had a dud for the Undisputed title at King of the Ring 2002.

I bet they wrestled on SmackDown in 2008 when Triple H was WWE Champion. Not really much of a memory but pretty sure.

They famously wrestled at Mania 27 and Mania 28.

..... nowhere near the only ones, probably.

9 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Tomorrow! 

I'm starting to really look forward to this in a novel kind of way. Being able to watch a PPV, live, uninterrupted, without being really really tired, is going to be fun. Any UKFF chat happening in the morning?

Looks like it starts at 4pm in my timezone so I’ll probably give it a watch if I get a decent stream. Get some beers in too! 🍻 

10 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Here is a quick look at the setup so far, and Charlotte looks amazing here ❤️

Is this sold out? It looks like it holds a lot! 

Dous2syUUAAA9gG.jpg:large

Oh Lucky Lucky Bram, she’s ruined after Bram had his wicked way with her..

she does have a lovely vagina though 

• Awards Moderator

Two great matches, one very good one, but ultimately nothing of consequence.

Styles and Joe had their best match to date here. Buddy Murphy continues to be ace, and knocked it out of the park again here. And that was as close to classic Shield as I could have reasonably expected. So that’s my three highlights. Fun to have watched it live!

Archived