VeganMania

UK Kat Von D

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

It's already quite clear this is how you work Max. If you don't know of it personally then it can't possibly be true. There are plenty of examples of you using the same "Logic" all through this thread. 

Fuck you on about? I said I don’t personally know any, not that they don’t exist. Do I need to explain to you what it means to know somebody? Can you comprehend how it could be possible for me and Keith to know different people? 

Stop constantly jumping to conclusions and twisting my words just to have a dig. It’s getting tired 

• Paid Members

Whenever you don't know about something Max you deny that it has any basis in fact. All the vegans you know don't care about taking drugs and the damage it causes, so it doesn't matter. You don't know anyone who keeps goats in their garden so it's not a thing that happens. You hadn't heard of migratory bees so you immediately dismissed it as carnist propaganda. 

It's not jumping to conclusions, it's pointing out your inconsistencies, that's why you are getting arsey about it.

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Whenever you don't know about something Max you deny that it has any basis in fact. All the vegans you know don't care about taking drugs and the damage it causes, so it doesn't matter. You don't know anyone who keeps goats in their garden so it's not a thing that happens. You hadn't heard of migratory bees so you immediately dismissed it as carnist propaganda. 

It's not jumping to conclusions, it's pointing out your inconsistencies, that's why you are getting arsey about it.

I never said it didn’t matter, I said I didn’t know any. I never said people never keep goats in their garden, I said I don’t know anyone who does. I said I hadn’t heard of migratory bees so I’d wait to form an opinion after doing some research. When did I ever say that it wasn’t a thing? How have I questioned any of the factual basis to these statements? 

You are basically just lying now for now reason to push your own critique of me as a person. 

On 10/9/2018 at 12:36 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

As far as the bees go, that article is clearly biased as fuck and it’s not an issue I’ve heard before so I’m not going to comment on it till I’ve looked into it more and know all the facts. At a guess I’m gonna say migrating bees is a side effect of humans destroying the bee population, which everyone should know has been an issue for years. That’s just a guess though and could be wrong 

Yeah people can go back and read. Reckon you need to as well.

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

Thanks for proving my point. You decided that report was biased immediately. You admit you don't know the facts, but because the report doesn't fit your narrative it's biased. You reached your conclusion based on incomplete knowledge. We all do it Max but the only one of us who is insecure enough to wade back through 37 pages to fail to prove a point is you.

52 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Thanks for proving my point. You decided that report was biased immediately. You admit you don't know the facts, but because the report doesn't fit your narrative it's biased. You reached your conclusion based on incomplete knowledge. We all do it Max but the only one of us who is insecure enough to wade back through 37 pages to fail to prove a point is you.

Well, it wasn’t a report. It was a clearly biased article. Explained exactly why it was biased too. I said I would look into it, never dismissed it. It took about a minute to find because it was only the other day. 

You really need to give it a rest because you are just being daft.

287-CB588-7-AC9-43-D9-B6-F7-1-EB94680-E5

EAF80110-E7-C6-4-D68-8-D55-393-F733019-E

69-DAE094-9-CAB-4786-89-D0-E6-B8084-AA67

Some highlights of all the Vegano food I have had this week in Florence Italy. They are pretty behind the times in general so there wasn’t as many options as I’m used to, luckily the Happy Cow app on my phone helped me out big time. Anywhere in the world, shows you all the local all vegan or vegan/vegetarian options with user photos and reviews. Great tool to have. Berlin next month and they will have more options than I can handle 

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

287-CB588-7-AC9-43-D9-B6-F7-1-EB94680-E5

EAF80110-E7-C6-4-D68-8-D55-393-F733019-E

69-DAE094-9-CAB-4786-89-D0-E6-B8084-AA67

Some highlights of all the Vegano food I have had this week in Florence Italy. They are pretty behind the times in general so there wasn’t as many options as I’m used to, luckily the Happy Cow app on my phone helped me out big time. Anywhere in the world, shows you all the local all vegan or vegan/vegetarian options with user photos and reviews. Great tool to have. Berlin next month and they will have more options than I can handle 

I've decided to try a few meat alternatives(with the intention of swapping a few days of meat per week, but still can't see me going full time) so have been enjoying the food photos.  Must be honest through, the Pizza doesn't look at all appetising to me and the second photo looks a bit "dry" to me. The last one looks good though. What is it?