• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

As weird as it is I had a Ramsay dream as I was napping just now. There was a riot in a pub I worked in and somehow that turned into me being on some kind of show of his, dunno what, it was a competition but it wasn't Hells Kitchen. Anyway I had a roommate and team mate and Ramsay wanted us to butcher and then cook lamb chops, making sure the fat was cooked correctly. My room/teammate was asleep when Gordon came to our house to tell us to buck up our ideas, and the room mate was asleep pretty much all time and me and Gordon went to a butchers to buy the lamb. We bought a beautiful half lamb which I then butchered and cookd to perfection. The day of the competition it was at our house and the room mate hadn't washed his plates from breakfast so there was no clean crokcery for the competition and Ramsay blamed me and I went absolutely fucking mad at him, screaming in his face, then fell into a river.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Having watched the first half of the season via Youtube, I can tell you guys it's fucking worth tuning in to, some good shit has gone down so far

Haven't watched last nights yet but this series has been brilliant.  I liked the woman who said everyone was a wanker all the time, she was shit and a rubbish chef so was only a matter of time before she went.  Her walking was because she knew she was getting her marching orders.

Not really into the 24 hours show, Kitchen Nightmares is better.