In honour of my new avatar, and at the behest of Chest.  Lets talk RAMSAY!!!

Kitchen Nightmares is the shit.  Yes it's the same thing every week but by god it's entertaining.  Amy and her dodgy husband were the best episode they've had.  It was on today so I rewatched it, recorded it, and then went down a Youtube rabbit hole.  I also learned how Sami was meant to be getting deported because of his dodgy past and speaking of dodgy pasts, Amy wasn't always Amy.  She was Amanda and did a year in the big house for using someone's social security number to get a 15k loan.

She is the sort who would fuck you to death, then feast on your still quivering corpse.  The way her eyes narrow for a split second tells you that she already has thought of 4 ways to kill you.

Let's talk Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.  Don't bother if you're a weepy, fat tongue poor people hating healthy mockney.  You aren't fit to clean Chef Christina's glasses.

Edited by Keith Houchen

2 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Thought this was going to be related to Neighbours! Was looking forward to Henrys best bits.

There always has to be a Mona, doesn't there.  He's no Grant Mitchell.

(Double post because that joke deserves it)

• Paid Members

I was introduced to Kitchen Nightmares in an indirect way - my sister was watching Hotel Hell, his sequel series, and that drew me in. Previously, I hadn't been interested at all, but the format works quite well, even if it is formulaic and a bit "American schmaltz TV" in its style.

Just now, tiger_rick said:

I loved the UK Kitchen Nightmares but I've never dared watch the yank version because their reality TV shows are just so fucking cringey. Is it good?

Yeah, it's well skill.  Does that thing of showing what's coming up after the break before an ad break, then recapping what happened before the break when they return but it's ace.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I loved the UK Kitchen Nightmares but I've never dared watch the yank version because their reality TV shows are just so fucking cringey. Is it good?

You have to take it for what it is, it's quite heavily edited to be sensational nonsense but it's definitely got enough to keep watching, there have been some incredible nutters on it.