McMahon Always Wins (Colt Cabana sues CM Punk)

Merzbow

46 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Not that he even wants to, but I hope Punk never comes back to WWE, and WWE doesn't even need him to come back now. He's an absolutely miserable twat. 

Totally agree with you wwe doesn't need punk look how many guys/girls have become stars since punk left.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:00 PM, Bukamania said:

Ditto.

Unless you buy merchandise, you won't get any response from him. And if you do, little interest or care he shows despite this friendly persona he has from his podcast.

He's cool at the Edinburgh Fringe however.

5 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Cabana’s supposed to be at the Edinburgh Fringe all this month, is his show still going ahead or has he had to fly back to get this sorted? You’d have to think with the audience his show would get he’d have nothing but questions about the whole legal thing.

Aye he's still here. The show he does isn't a Q&A deal so it's not like he's having to answer anything. Plus he can probably get some extra sympathy merch sales out of it. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kidzero said:

Doesn't colt own\part own pro wrestling tees if so I don't think he's short of a Bob or too

A bob is 5p, and Bob too was with Rita and Sue. It's not six figures. If he didn't need the money he wouldn't be such a grabbing miserable cunt when he works the gimmick tables.

4 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

A bob is 5p, and Bob too was with Rita and Sue. It's not six figures. If he didn't need the money he wouldn't be such a grabbing miserable cunt when he works the gimmick tables.

Ok but you understand where I'm coming form.. I don't think he's short of a few dollars .

Edited by kidzero

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Ok but you understand where I'm coming form.. I don't think he's short of a few dollars .

A six-figure sum is huge to a guy who has spent nearly his entire career on the indies.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, kidzero said:

That’s not the point! Colt’s been left with a bill he wasn’t expecting.

I don’t know how much Colt has in the bank, but if this bill clears out his savings and he’s left without a single dollar in his account, is that OK? Or will your sympathy return then knowing he no longer “not short of a few dollars”?

Edited by Your Fight Site

This makes zero sense. This email was sent over 2 years ago, im sure I remember during the trial they were reported to be laughing and joking together and fairly cordial? Also, if true, Punk is claiming Cabana owes him money, it should be him doing the suing? Do you really sue somebody when they say you owe them money?

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Van Dammer said:

This makes zero sense. This email was sent over 2 years ago, im sure I remember during the trial they were reported to be laughing and joking together and fairly cordial? Also, if true, Punk is claiming Cabana owes him money, it should be him doing the suing? Do you really sue somebody when they say you owe them money?

It seems Cabana’s going down the route of having a verbal contract with Punk, and the breaking of that contract costing Cabana financially.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

It seems Cabana’s going down the route of having a verbal contract with Punk, and the breaking of that contract costing Cabana financially.

We've all seen Judge Rinder, that wont hold up in a court of law. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

For an oral contract to still be a contract though, there has to be consideration. What's the consideration on Cabana's side in return for his fees paid by Punk? "Because he said so" I doubt holds up if you want to get into the contract law of it.