Eating things incorrectly

Gus Mears

30 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Anyone who eats any chocolate barĀ without first nibblingĀ off allĀ the chocolate from the bottom, top and sidesĀ before eating the filling is a wrong'un and shouldn't be trusted.

You should be on a register...that's just wrong

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I also eat the whole apple, pips and core. Not the stem though, christ.

I eat kiwi fruit with the skin on.

I've mentioned this before, I'm sure, but I eat Big MacsĀ and only Big Macs in layers. Top bun, then burger with cheeseĀ folded, then middle bun with sauce, then the bottom burger and bun together.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I can't see how this is possible. You must have seen another human being eat a chocolate bar before?Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah, this is not going to end well for Accident Prone. This is chocolate lunacy.

Ā 

You lads can keep your mainstream way of eating choc. Bow down to what the adverts tell you, go on.

In all seriousness, I know of a fair few people who eat it like that, including my missus. Must be a Midlands thing, maybe? It's the best way to eat a chocolate bar.

And it's the total opposite way to which I eat a fry-up, which is to gather a little bit of each food onto theĀ fork, gulp it down with a bite of toast and then take a swig of tea/coffee. Repeat until plate is empty and mug needs to be re-filled. (Which is also the correct way of eating a fry-up, BTW).

• Paid Members
Just now, King of Hamptons said:

I know a friend who will eat a kitkat, not by separating each finger and eatting them seperateĀ  but will unwrap it and take bites out of it...Ā 

Your friend is a wise man. Sounds like someone who understands the advanced physics of getting as much chocolate in your gob as possible.Ā 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, King of Hamptons said:

I know a friend who will eat a kitkat, not by separating each finger and eatting them seperateĀ  but will unwrap it and take bites out of it...Ā 

They're a monster. We all know the correct way is to meticulously nibble the chocolate off the finger then eat the wafer last.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I've mentioned this before, I'm sure, but I eat Big MacsĀ and only Big Macs in layers. Top bun, then burger with cheeseĀ folded, then middle bun with sauce, then the bottom burger and bun together.

I remember you posting that, now. Must have blanked it out originally.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

That's a strong power move, but it's also spiting yourself to psych someone else out. You can bet he doesn't do that in private.

• Paid Members

I used to eat sausage rolls either by removing all of the pastry, eating the sausage then eating the pastry, or, when I went to the football, holding it vertically, squirt some ketchup on it, take a bite, squirt more ketchup, take a bite, and so on and so on.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

And what do you do if it's a Curly Wurly?

Ah that's easy! You can still nibble the chocolate off that and be left with the solid skeleton. The most satisfying bar to eat this way though is Snickers, hands down.

44 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Ā 

Ā 

You lads can keep your mainstream way of eating choc. Bow down to what the adverts tell you, go on.

In all seriousness, I know of a fair few people who eat it like that, including my missus. Must be a Midlands thing, maybe? It's the best way to eat a chocolate bar.

And it's the total opposite way to which I eat a fry-up, which is to gather a little bit of each food onto theĀ fork, gulp it down with a bite of toast and then take a swig of tea/coffee. Repeat until plate is empty and mug needs to be re-filled. (Which is also the correct way of eating a fry-up, BTW).

Sorry, is the food in your mouth whilst you take a swig????

Archived