Mission: Impossible

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm going to see it again next month when the kids go back to school. Because I figure it will be at least the New Year before it comes out on DVD so got to squeeze in another.

• Paid Members

It's definitely worth a few more goes. I do love Tom Cruise, but that may very well be his best - stunts considered.

The toilet part,  bike part, the car chase part, the foot chase part, the helicopter chase part. Tom chasing the devil. Every chase better than the next, almost inexplicably.

• Paid Members

Just a heads up for anyone who loved the latest film, Empire podcast have done a Fallout spoiler special interview podcast with Christopher McQuarrie which totals around six hours in total. Not listened to it myself as I've not watched the film yet, but heard it's a cracking interview if you're interested in filmmaking at all.

He also did one a few years back for Rogue Nation which was a good listen. Should be easy enough to find in the archives.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I watched the third film a couple of days ago, and I think it's the best of the first three. Before I put it on, I couldn't remember if I had seen it. I was under the impression I had only seen three of the MI series, and I knew one of these that I'd watched had Jeremy Renner in it. As it turns out, I've watched the first four MI movies. After watching MI3, I'm definitely looking forward now to seeing the 5th and 6th installments. It's rare a movie series goes as long as this, whilst still producing movies getting a high deal of praise. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I want to see MI:Fallout(6) but I haven't seen any Mission Impossible films since the first one so over the last couple of days I watched Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation (4&5). I don't know what's taken me so long, they were brilliant. I'm a sucker for exciting close calls in action films and they were on another level, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My anticipation to see Ethan Hunt fight tache Cavill tomorrow is at fever pitch now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...