Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

9 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

D129-EBC3-06-A0-469-E-8023-FE2-BF0496391

Also Dana: We’re sacking 60 fighters. Merry Christmas. 

I thought we would have started to see at least the start of this huge clear out there claiming to be doing by January but nothing really bar the ones we have known about for a couple of weeks which leads me to think (And i could be wrong and speaking to early on this) Dana and the UFC have got abit of a heart and aren't going to show 60+ fighters the door and there P45 on the way out just before Christmas. There are going to be a few fighters that will be shaking like a shitting dog every time the phone goes off but i do agree with why there doing it they have over 600 fighters on the roster man 

• Paid Members

I know everyone's on about the 60 fighters being cut, but when Dana said no one would lose their jobs, wasnt he purely talking about the actual employees of the UFC? the fighters aren't technically employed by the company are they?

Anyway, here's the video that preceeded that tweet, its caused quite a stir...

Edited by Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...

Bingeing my way through the TV show “Billions”. Last nights episode featured two characters who hate each other having a boxing match. In one guys corner was Deontay Wilder and in the other guys corner was Stipe Miocic. I bet the guys with them would be familiar looking faces to more educated eyes than mine 

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to post this, but guessed it could class as "random shit". I'm currently working on my uni dissertation which is looking into the consumer motivations of MMA fans from the UK. The study aims to determine what motivates MMA fans to watch the sport, and the findings will (hopefully) enable for a better understanding of fans. 

I would appreciate if you could fill in this anonymous survey about your experiences of MMA, and why you watch the sport. You must be 18 or over to participate. There's 21 questions and it should take around 5-10 minutes.

If you have any queries, please feel free to reply to this post, or email me at 21717598@ucfbstudent.com

Click the link below to participate. Any responses would be much appreciated. Cheers.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TQRZ266

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Having Ngannou as Champion cant be bad for business, but having a potential Miocic/Jones title fight in the pipeline is a mouthwatering prospect.

Completely off the point, but this ruined my day: