Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that annoying fucker that does a podcast with Schaub?

Well.....................

Bryan Callen has been dropped by his agents at Creative Artists Agency and Innovative Artists following multiple accusations of sexual assault and misconduct, Page Six can confirm.According to the Los Angeles Times, the “Goldbergs” star is no longer on the roster for agents Justin Edbrooke and Steve Muller. A rep for Muller at Innovative Artists told Page Six on Friday that Callen, 53, is “no longer a client.” A rep for CAA also confirmed that the comedian is “no longer a client” at their agency, and declined to comment further.

In July, four women came forward to the LA Times to accuse Callen of rape and sexual misconduct. He told Page Six at the time, “Let me be very clear: I have never raped, forced myself upon any woman nor offered to trade stage time for sex. EVER. … I know the truth.  And I can only hold my head up high, remain true to myself, my family, my audience and know that I will not allow the cancel culture to subvert what I know and as importantly, what these women know, is the truth.”

Callen’s accusers who spoke to the LA Times were Katherine Fiore Tigerman, a former friend who alleged he raped her in 1999; an American Apparel employee who claims the actor assaulted her in 2009; comedian Tiffany King, who accused Callen of asking for fellatio in exchange for stage time and money in 2017; and his alleged mistress Claire Ganshert, who claimed the comedian told her women have a “biological, primal desire to be raped.” Following the accusations, Callen went on hiatus from his podcast, “The Fighter and the Kid.”

A rep for Callen did not immediately return our request for comment.

• Paid Members

Can’t be real. Not having it. For one, why would Bellator let their guys take part? Is Rashad even contractually available or would he still technically ‘owe’ the UFC fights if he came out of retirement? Why is Evander Holyfield tagged in the post? Has Wanderlei taken his tablets this morning? So many questions.

In conclusion...

CC26E3AE-FA86-4443-B225-3FE0CC638A6B.gif

so yeah it looks like we are going to get the rematch between masvidal and diaz to kick off 2021, Dana is saying he is game for letting it be for the BMF belt too (which he absolutely swore was 1 and done but it makes sense tbh) 

As a huge Jorge fan i have to say everything rests on this fight for him he really needs to get a big explosive win to continue his rise as the next McGregor figure for the UFC  

Edited by Kfogg1991

• Paid Members

Fuck being the next McGregor figure. I’m not keen on Jorge but I wouldn’t want to see him go down the ‘rapey racist who tweets all the time and barely fights’ route.

Also, why’s Helwani calling Diaz by Nathan? Nobody calls him Nathan. What’s Helwani, his mum or something?

Could do without the BMF nonsense but Masvidal vs Diaz 2 is fine. Usman vs Burns is the one though. Can’t wait to see how that plays out. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Think I'd like to see Masvidal vs. Lawler at some point.

Sorry man, but I can't get on with that idea. Poor Robbie is unfortunately clearly past the stage of fighting top 5 fighters, in their prime. 

Masivadal is close in age, but clearly not as shot as Ruthless Robbie. 

Any of Perry, Cerrone II, Condit II, Woodley II, or a move up to 185 to fight Anderson Silva or Chris Weidman. I could get behind all of them. 

Even Diego Sanchez or a re-match with Matt Brown. 

Watch them feed him to Leon Edwards next. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Sorry man, but I can't get on with that idea. Poor Robbie is unfortunately clearly past the stage of fighting top 5 fighters, in their prime. 

Masivadal is close in age, but clearly not as shot as Ruthless Robbie. 

Any of Perry, Cerrone II, Condit II, Woodley II, or a move up to 185 to fight Anderson Silva or Chris Weidman. I could get behind all of them. 

Even Diego Sanchez or a re-match with Matt Brown. 

Watch them feed him to Leon Edwards next. 

Normally I'd agree, although to me Masvidal looks more top ten than top five - he's not as consistent as all that, I think a lot of it's down to people buying the character. That's the McG effect, certainly. But you're right that he's now a level above Lawler through wear-and-tear.

But bear in mind a big part of Masvidal's persona is the whole machismo BMF bollocks, and I would bet that he'd try to go toe-to-toe with Lawler in a slugfest - and in that vein, there's always a chance he gets slugged.