Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

To be fair, I don’t think Rountree ever got his retirement fight. I remember it was announced he was fighting Sam Alvey and that would be it for him but then I think he got injured and someone replaced him.

I hope he wins because Hardy is arse but I’m not exactly confident in Rountree. He’s hit and miss at the best of times and going up in weight and with one foot out the door, I’ve got a bad feeling about it. 

• Paid Members

Now you say it, thats starting to ring a bell. I had it my head he retired in the cage, but it must have been that he said it around the time the Alvey fight was announced? Fingers crossed this is one of his 'on' days, and he manages to drop some of that Thai boxing skill on Hardy. 

• Paid Members

Apparently, Mark Hunt is returning to the ring to box in October. Looks like he's gonna fight Paul Gallen, a rugby league star who crossed over into boxing and holds a 9-0 record. These big domestic style fights do big business Down Under:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.fightmag.com.au/2020/07/08/mark-hunt-vs-paul-gallen-date-and-venue-penciled-boxing-match/%3famp

• 3 weeks later...