Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yeah it’s been a couple of weeks at most. Although saying that, my boy had a cracking head of black hair when he was born. Then it all started falling out when he was a couple of months old and grew back blonde like his sister’s. Weird as fuck it was. It was like it was a design fault that corrected itself. 

• Paid Members

anyone on Fight Pass?

got a week off work ahead so i signed back up to Fight Pass, wanted to watch some of the original content. Am i being a complete idiot or is there no actual 'Originals' section on the app? ive looked on my Firestick and Xbox cant find any of it on there? if you search stuff it comes up, but theres no actual section. Surely that aint right? how is anyone meant to know its there?😄

4 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

anyone on Fight Pass?

got a week off work ahead so i signed back up to Fight Pass, wanted to watch some of the original content. Am i being a complete idiot or is there no actual 'Originals' section on the app? ive looked on my Firestick and Xbox cant find any of it on there? if you search stuff it comes up, but theres no actual section. Surely that aint right? how is anyone meant to know its there?😄

I too would like to know the answer. I use my laptop and I can’t find it. The set up isn’t great. 

Since joining I have only watched DWCS, fightlore, a few CFFC shows and a few Jorge Masvidal early UFC and Strikeforce fights that I manually searched for. 
Would definitely like to use more to get my money’s worth. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

anyone on Fight Pass?

I watch it on the Roku box upstairs usually. The layout is cack and, like you say, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of Originals section on there which is odd. But I don’t know if the layout is any different on Roku but I can find a lot of stuff from the main menu just by scrolling down past the ‘upcoming’, ‘trending’ etc sections and end up at stuff like ‘Fight Pass movies’ (which I haven’t even looked at yet), ‘Unfiltered’ and stuff like that. There must be loads more on there though that you won’t find unless you manually search for it, which is annoying.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

they keep advertising that Fight Lore series but unless you search for it using the search engine theres no mention of it on the app, how can it be so shit? its like they've forgotten to add the button to access the non-fight section.

• Paid Members

just had to go have another look cause i cant believe there's no easy access to the content. There really isnt.

I typed in Fight Pass into the search engine just to see what would happen and some show called UFC Extra Rounds came up, a weekly radio show with Din Thomas that ive never heard of. He has has Tank Abbott on as a guest this week.

How is anyone meant to know that even exists?😄