Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

That's true enough, I think you're probably right there that it would end up being a stand up fight and one that Masvidal wouldn't have a size or length advantage in. Lawler certainly could crack him. I think it's more likely Lawler gets peppered, with a higher output from Jorge. Masvidal taking three rounds, then getting on his bike for the final two when he knows he's in front. 

• Paid Members

I'll believe it happens when Bruce Buffer is shouting out their names. I'm working that weekend, and a headliner like that I really should take off, but there's no point making plans for these things.

If it looks like it's going to go ahead, I'll stay up that night then go into work after it. If it ends up with a main event that's currently supposed to be the main prelim fight, then I can watch it when I get home from work and save a holiday.

• Paid Members

Next weekends schedule is ridiculous. Im free Saturday night to view some live sports but we are abit spoilt for choice.

Bellator Milan on Channel 5

Cage Warriors on Fight Pass

Josh Taylor vs. Apinun Khongson on BT Sports

Mairis Briedis vs. Yuniel Dorticos on Sky Sports

thats all live Saturday evening😵

then chuck in 2 more Cage Warriors events that weekend, The Charlo Twins PPV on Showtime, oh and UFC 253 and you have a silly weekend of fight.

• Paid Members

...and just as @wandshogun09thought he was getting to the end of his Mir nightmare:

Frank's daughter is turning pro!

47A5FE6C-C107-4C4B-BB79-C73E20178816.jpe

Makes her debut on Oct 22nd in Mexico for Ikon Fighting. Shes only 17 and has bypassed Amateur MMA. By all accounts she's a bit of a beast.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

meaning what? 😄

Well, his co-

No, seriously - that she doesn't have the same obnoxiousness. I don't hate him as much as wand does, but I can see why people dislike him.