General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good result for United. Some fans are moaning about being too negative but I don't really care. If we opened up and left gaps they could have done us. 

De Gea is so good. It would be interesting on how people rank him against Van Der Sar

1 hour ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Terry Christian throwing a hissy fit on Would I Lie to You shows how much of a cunt he is. 

What was this?  I like contrarian Terry but I can't forgive him for the following.

My brother's ex was good friends with the partner of annoying professional Manc and shit DJ Clint Boon, so they were invited to their wedding.  Peter Hook was the best man and gave a really shit short speech, but the worst was my brother was at the bar, Christian was stood next to him and ordered a "Lager top please pal".  Fucking lager top.  Wasn't even a good lager, think it was Fosters or some piss like that.

He acted like a total arse on an episode of it where his team mates were Jimmy Carr and Lee Mack. He couldn't take a gentle ribbing and started banging on about them being "radio 4  panel show bullies". Lee Mack quickly replied with "Radio 4? Thanks very much!"

• Paid Members

Sort of result that ruins your entire weekend that. Really looking forward to seeing Hiddink back in a few weeks, been far too long.

Said multiple times during the window that I had a terrible vibe about this season. It feels like the year before last and that sort of result and performance is exactly the sort of thing that makes heads drop.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Aspiring to be Sheffield Wednesday there.  We were beaten by Accrington Stanley today, we didn't drink our milk.  One for the older viewers.

How's Duckens Nazon getting on for you lot? Seen he's scored a few but how's his performances doing?

• Paid Members

Finally got to make the trip back from Wembley with a win.

Around 65 minutes, the BBC and Premier League apps both notified me (and many around me) of a Defoe equaliser, right down to a description of the goal. I was very confused for a moment, thought real life was buffering.

Archived