Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

GLOW

I hope they get a season 4, just so they can wrap up some loose ends, but I was a little disappointed in the season overall, for the reasons mentioned earlier.

Very much enjoyed Carmen channelling The Undertaker ... or should that be 'inventing the Undertaker gimmick four years before his debut' ... in the finale, though

I did like most of Season 3, I wasn't too keen on the Sam and Ruth storyline but I thought the Christmas Carol finale was one of the most entertaining things that I've seen in wrestling this year.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, Wideload90 said:

Despite this - wholesome family viewing.

Aye. The full frontal nudity (both male and female) will go down a treat on a bank holiday Monday with the kids round 😂

45 minutes ago, JNLister said:

That’s pretty special. Some of those responses are great. 

Watched Wayne's World today. The opening scene, set in 1992, has a TV exec and his partner. EEIQW_fUYAAma5O?format=jpg&name=small

Now can't shift the thought it's Bash and Rhonda six years on.

Finally finished the latest season of this. Echo the thoughts on abandoned stories. Not keen on some of the moves made - don't think there is any need for the Bash is gay story, I genuinely liked his relationship with Rhonda so that's disappointing. I would have liked to actually see more of Tex next season as the owner of the TV Network rather than Debbie and Bash having full control - would have made for some interesting moves and felt he was a good character to keep around. They will obviously have some arc with him but I just get the feeling he's not going to feature much.

I reckon they could do with scaling back the stories - not every character needs something. Some can just be around without having to have a storyline. There is only a few most people really care about so the others can just act as your extra cast, they don't need to be involved in their own arc.

Just now, FUM said:

I don't know how I missed that to be honest. I felt like he was always into Rhonda.

I mean they never outright said it, but it was always hinted at, especially in that episode where his butler (I think?) died. 

I think I'm suffering from not really remembering the first season to be honest. I think because the show sort of resets each year I don't remember much of the early ones so fair play, my bad.