Chris Hero has re-signed with WWE.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I would say he's coming in to fill the gap of one of the current upper level guys in NXT when they move to the main roster. When Vince gets to see the shape he's in I would be suprised if Hero makes it onto Raw.

• Paid Members

I always had it that his exit was weight-related in that they asked him to lose a bit of weight and tone up and when he didn't, they decided he had a bad attitude.

Currently he has good matches but is more bloated than I've ever seen him. It's a curious signing. It's great for him, but he's going to train rather than wrestle, I imagine. That belly shouldn't be on TV.

He's been amazing all year in the Rev pro matches - Off the top of my head I'd recommend him against Marty Scurll (Uprising 2016) and Ishii (Global Wars UK 2016 - Night 1) which was amazing to catch live and I'm not 100% sold on Ishii as the way he works can get boring live. 

He's physical shape is terrible, however he's been proving you don't need to be a body guy to be the best wrestler in the ring for some time now. I gladly welcome him back. Wouldn't mind an NXT run, but get him tagging with Cesaro again, for my money.

• Paid Members

He wrestles more than fine with the belly, but I wish he'd wear a vest. Which ironically, he used to wear one sometimes when he was in shape. That look is fine for a Samoan. But not for Hero. Hopefully he tones up as this is probably his last chance at the age he's at to have a good run in WWE.

Not his biggest fan, only match I've seen of his that I thought was special was against Ishii. However he is pretty solid. However I agree with many that his look is fucking terrible. I don't think WWE would put him on Raw or Smackdown. I think he would have to tone down much of his move set also so unsure how his matches would come across.

I reckon it'll work in his favour. 

If he turns up on TV, the general audience will laugh at him like "look at this fat bloke, whats he going to do?" then be shocked when he kicks/elbows ten bells out of whoever it is. I think he could be crowd favourite fairly quickly.

• Paid Members

He needs to cover up Kevin Owens style. He's got a horrible look for WWE. It's not like he's thick set in a great way like a Terry Gordy. He just looks like he's let himself go. Sad that bodies matter so much in WWE but we all know they do.

Archived