Chris Hero has re-signed with WWE.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps I'm reaching here, but is Hero still good mates with CM Punk? Could this possibly open a door for talks for Punk to come back?

If Punk was willing to talk to WWE, I can't imagine he'd need somebody to open the door for him to do so. And even if he did, he's probably still got mates who have a bit of stroke in WWE.

By the way, that's just reminded me of the dream I had last night. CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam in UFC, Punk won via KO after a DDT.

Does he mean more for them to get a foot in the door with him? Like get a "good friend" on board, and just mention it to Hero......to pass onto Punk as/when he see's them?

I seem to recall Joe tweeting him not long after he got signed like "come back, so we can wrestle again" . Not sure if he ever would, but it'd need to be an impressive/easy to get out of deal if he ever did.

Perhaps I'm reaching here, but is Hero still good mates with CM Punk? Could this possibly open a door for talks for Punk to come back?

I doubt it - has he not fell out with Colt for going backstage at one of their shows?

He needs to cover up Kevin Owens style. He's got a horrible look for WWE. It's not like he's thick set in a great way like a Terry Gordy. He just looks like he's let himself go. Sad that bodies matter so much in WWE but we all know they do.

They are going to have to do something with him if he still look like this when he returns to NXT (if he is returning as an in-ring talent):

coddddy.png

CqVDvpkXgAAHzrL.jpg

• Paid Members

He occassionally wears basketball shirts, which looked pretty decent because he'll match them with his tights and sleeves. I'd imagine he'd be wearing something like that if WWE dont fancy his weight. In WWE these days, they aren't as against a fat bloke as much as they were years ago. Joe and Owens show that.

Terry Gordy was a fat bastard and he was amazing.

• Paid Members

He needs to cover up Kevin Owens style. He's got a horrible look for WWE. It's not like he's thick set in a great way like a Terry Gordy. He just looks like he's let himself go. Sad that bodies matter so much in WWE but we all know they do.

Wearing a t shirt like a little fat kid in a swimming pool? Kevin Owens has the worst look in WWE, last thing we need is someone else following suit.

Archived