Chris Hero has re-signed with WWE.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He occassionally wears basketball shirts, which looked pretty decent because he'll match them with his tights and sleeves. I'd imagine he'd be wearing something like that if WWE dont fancy his weight. In WWE these days, they aren't as against a fat bloke as much as they were years ago. Joe and Owens show that.

Terry Gordy was a fat bastard and he was amazing.

I love a fat guy in wrestling, a good wrestling darb is amazing. But Hero (when I watched him in NXT) didn't really have a darb, he just had a bit of flab around the trunk line and virtually no mass on his upper body. It looked terrible. Joe has a brilliant look and I even like Owens' appearance. Gordy, Double A and even The Revival nowadays (who are a little darbylicious) sported decent looks. A solid, hard-looking physique. Hero just looked like a fanboy that still had the diet of a 19 year stoner.

• Paid Members

Here's the recap video EVOLVE put up after EVOLVE 74 on Saturday night. There's some footage of Hero vs Dick Togo from around the 6:30 mark.

It contains my number one bugbear with his 2016 matches, a kick out from a piledriver. WWE will need to keep him away from crowds that chant "Chris Hero ain't nothin to f**k with" as well...

He was on the same plane as me to florida this year in June and I remember looking at him and thinking he was in terrible shape but the following month he wrestled in a wmc here in barnsley and that match was unbelievably great. His size works for him but he is just oddly shaped. I'd like to see him in nxt.

Chris Hero is a true professional in the ring. I have a lot of respect for him and have enjoyed many of his matches this year.

Before the match starts I'm always shocked by his physique. After the match I don't give a fuck about his belly anymore. He wins me over every time. But it always takes me 5 minutes to adjust. I guess I tend to judge a book by it's cover.

Can't imagine they put him shirtless on TV in front of millions. Wish him the best.

If you just looked at his face you wouldn't think he had a frame similar to John down the local who drinks 13 pints of ale an evening, only matches I've seen were his Bola matches which were fucking aces, he even does a majestic looking hurricanrana for someone as fat as himself. I heard he has a thyroid issue which explains why he's such a fat cunt (that, and he probably likes a chicken kebab and chips after his matches), I dunno, get him down the PC for 3 months and he'll trim up. 

• Paid Members

I doubt it. When he was at the PC last time he said they basically tried everything (all kinds of workouts, food plans and even bringing in a dietician) and he just can't seem to lose his flab and put on much muscle. He just doesn't seem to have the genetics.

Archived