205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

Having Enzo as a manager is risky, he'd just overshadow whoever he's managing unless they've got something about them. Similar to when Heyman was put with shitehawks like Cesaro and Axel. Enzo is a good hype man, but I'm not sure he could make anyone care about a Rich Swann vs Hideo Itami match. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
21 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They’ll probably use the poor ticket sales for an excuse to cut 205 live. 

Good. Couldn't happen sooner to be honest, the whole thing has been a bit of a failed project really hasn't it. CWC was excellent, this however really hasn't worked.

• Paid Members

With Enzo, Itami, if Neville comes back, maybe a few other big names I could see them doing ok in select cities in small venues. But only in very specific circumstances. They'd be better doing an NXT/205 co-promotion tour if they want to take it live.

13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Good. Couldn't happen sooner to be honest, the whole thing has been a bit of a failed project really hasn't it. CWC was excellent, this however really hasn't worked.

The main focus of the CWC was the anticipated match up between Ibushi/ZSJ which never happened, imagine if they actually signed? They both saw sense.

I read on PWInsider earlier that TJP and Gran Metalik are being kept off the road currently as they have nothing for them and don’t want to spend the money to fly them around.  These 2 were the finalists!

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• 2 weeks later...

I give it a week before they advertise Braun, "come see 205 live, AND NOW as a special attraction watch Braun Strowman, the MONSTER AMONG MEN IN ACTION". Yeah nice one, so it's essentially a Raw house show then. The arrogance of those within the company to think 205 could draw as a touring brand is absolutely beyond ridiculous.

• Awards Moderator

Two things of note from this week's show:

1) Nigel McGuinness failing multiple times to say "The Excellence of Elocution" when talking about Jack Gallagher. If he was doing this deliberately then it was very clever and I am impressed. If he genuinely couldn't say it, it's just funny.

2) Poor Hideo Itami. Colin Delaney - I knew they'd put him on 205! - got as much of a reaction as Itami's entrance, and then all Itami's trademark moves were met with complete silence. The NXT crowd this wasn't. Even Go To Sleep got such a small reaction you can hear Wan bloke shouting "CM Punk".

Edited by HarmonicGenerator