205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Not sure if this was my first episode of 205 Live. Enjoyed it a lot. Spud was great.

Thought the two selfie promos by Alexander and the other fella were good. The Tozawa one was shaky and shit quality. The first two showed it can work though. Will give it some time.

Cracking main event.

• Paid Members

Definitely not my first 205 Live ever, but my first in many months - tuned in to see the Brits and yeah, really enjoyed it.

Two really good matches, and D.M. the G.M. came across very well.

Considering it was the very end of what (for a reasonable proportion of the people in attendance, I'd imagine) was a 4-night stretch with some big stuff happening, the crowd reaction was way better than last time I watched the show. That could be down to being the "right town", of course.

They definitely seem to be pressing the re-set button and making it "about the wrestling" again. We'll have to see how that goes.

This Vic Joseph fella on 205, fucking monotone nasally cunt. "WHOOAAAAAA"...."OHHHHHHHH", it's like he constantly shocked, he saw Cedric do the same flip the week before, and the week before that, and every single bastard match. If he's the next commentating robot off the production line then the next 5 years are going to be real bad.

• Paid Members

I don't even think it's disliking a lot of them. It's the forced input for them through the headset that winds me up. JBL was a great heel but that was a lot of his own words not being shouted at him to say, Graves shows much more charisma in every sit down thing he does or his tattoo show or whatever. It's just Vince/Kevin Dunn/whoever making it impossible to enjoy them when everything is so forced. 

15 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

I don't even think it's disliking a lot of them. It's the forced input for them through the headset that winds me up. JBL was a great heel but that was a lot of his own words not being shouted at him to say, Graves shows much more charisma in every sit down thing he does or his tattoo show or whatever. It's just Vince/Kevin Dunn/whoever making it impossible to enjoy them when everything is so forced. 

Spot on. I don't dislike Cole at all, it's the fact that they don't decry heel tactics that grates on me, and that isn't his doing, that comes from the top. The modern mantra in WWE that there are no heels or faces and in turn no real heel or face actions, just shades of grey and everybody "does what they gotta do to win"....."He found a way to win Book". Picture JR during KOTR was it? when Austin faced Shane and Vince and the briefcase was being moved up out of reach, "well you gotta do what you gotta do King, the McMahons thought outside the box" fucking no chance.

1 hour ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Spot on. I don't dislike Cole at all, it's the fact that they don't decry heel tactics that grates on me, and that isn't his doing, that comes from the top. The modern mantra in WWE that there are no heels or faces and in turn no real heel or face actions, just shades of grey and everybody "does what they gotta do to win"....."He found a way to win Book". Picture JR during KOTR was it? when Austin faced Shane and Vince and the briefcase was being moved up out of reach, "well you gotta do what you gotta do King, the McMahons thought outside the box" fucking no chance.

Or ending Wrestlemania X7 with "Stone Cold is shaking hands with Vince McMahon! Cracking business decision, that."