205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Didn't think of that. Although to be honest, I'd keep him well clear of the whole thing. I know it's going through a bit of a resurgence, but I don't think they should risk giving Dunne that '205 stank' that he may struggle to get rid of. I'd chuck him straight onto Raw when they're ready to stick him on regular TV.

• Paid Members

Has he done much wrestling over the past few years? Other than the odd indy, that is. Whenever I saw clips of him in TNA it was always in an authority-type angle. I remember seeing him wrestle against Hornswoggle, but other than that I can't remember the last time I saw him wrestle in TNA (admittedly without watching it much). But yeah, I'd love for him to be the final entrant.

• Paid Members

It'd be a massive waste for him not to ever wrestle again. He's got years left on his career, and, more importantly, he was one of the best workers on the indy scene ever, and that's no exaggeration. Great storyteller in the ring and out - the guy just gets it.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Has he done much wrestling over the past few years? Other than the odd indy, that is. Whenever I saw clips of him in TNA it was always in an authority-type angle. I remember seeing him wrestle against Hornswoggle, but other than that I can't remember the last time I saw him wrestle in TNA (admittedly without watching it much). But yeah, I'd love for him to be the final entrant.

That was his last match in TNA according to cagematch.net, which was May last year and he's worked a bunch of indies since then.

I wouldn't be against him throwing himself into the tournament. He did say in his debut promo that he had worked his whole career to get to WWE, it would make sense that he would want to wrestle there