205 Live

HarmonicGenerator

Good lord, Mustafa Ali is certainly trying his best to make us remember him. I actually want this final on the main show now. He's gotta win. He actually seems like he's too good to be slumming it with the cruiserweights. I wanna see him face AJ some day!

I notice Buddy Murphy was referred to as still being property of NXT too as if far greater things are destined for him aswell.

• Paid Members

Is Buddy Murphy still with Alexa Bliss IRL?

I think I've made it obvious I'm something of a Murphy mark earlier in this thread, but I genuinely think he could be a big star if they put him & Alexa together as a couple on screen.

I said the same thing to some friends a few weeks ago and they poo poohed it.

I'd much rather they have the developmental or secondary brands have the TakeOvers as a longer cross brand special, where the fans who'd be invested in those divisions are all in the same place.

That said on Mania the Cedric vs Ali match has the potential to be a breath of fresh air, whilst on TakeOver it'd be just another 4 Star match.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, BrodyGraham said:

That said on Mania the Cedric vs Ali match has the potential to be a breath of fresh air, whilst on TakeOver it'd be just another 4 Star match.

Which will be appropriate as, if previous years are anything to go by, 'fresh air' is what'll be filling most of the seats whilst it's on.

• Paid Members

At least five hours long? That's not true, is it? The main show went 4 1/2 last year I thought.

In fairness, the match doesn't warrant a spot on the big show. Nothing against the two competitors, but it's not a patch on the other matches in terms of interest or star power. The pre-show is its rightful spot.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

In fairness, the match doesn't warrant a spot on the big show. Nothing against the two competitors, but it's not a patch on the other matches in terms of interest or star power. The pre-show is its rightful spot.

Yeah, as far as the decision-makers go, if Neville/Aries last year doesn't warrant a main-card spot - this sure as hell doesn't.