Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Anyone seen much of this Kevin Kross guy that is now in Triple AAA? For what it's worth Disco Inferno has been touting him off as the next big thing in the business for a while but he's just gone to Triple AAA and been given some monster push almost immediatly. Anyone familiar with him?

On 5/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, zep81 said:

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

From this.

5f04f0ed52f2e5304d8fc522c1011f2c.jpg

To this.

Sigh.

Whilst we we're on belts the new Progress Tag Belts are bloody beautiful. They got rid of the ridiculous half shields and incorporated them into the belt design.

I don't have a picture to hand unfortunately. 

Edited by Wrasslin

• Paid Members

I've just started watching WWE's UK Tourney and it's my first exposure to a lot of these guys but after seeing the Trent Seven match I'm hooked.  

Is it just me, or is Trent kinda like a later years charismatic Misawa? Or is that just because of the strong styleness and body chunkyness I'm thinking that?

Am I alone in thinking that Balor should have come back as a heel?

He could have turned on Rollins after the tag match, using the reasoning that Seth injured him and causing Balor to relinquish the Universal Title.

Cue promos on how Rollins is reckless in the ring, citing how he went on to injure himself too.

I know, it's just fantasy booking.

So I'm going through 1998 WWF at the moment revisiting and I've got to the 1st June 1998 show, night after Over The Edge. 

Was The Undertaker pissed? He seems shitfaced! He turns up looking like a tramp in a tracksuit then he cuts a proper pisshead promo on Vince, slurring all over the gaff. Have I missed something?

Also, is this the first time they humanised him in this way? Stripped back, civvies, no gimmick?

Oh and going from October 1997 to now May 1998, I hate the DX theme so much. And DX to be honest