Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Didn't Orton do something similar to Cena with handcuffs as well?

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Remember when Eddie Guerrero won that last man standing match against Big Show by tyinghis legs tot he ropes so he couldn't get up? Eddie was great.

I may be having a brain fart but I can’t ever recall this match?

Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show at Royal Rumble 2013 by duct taping his legs to the bottom rope, and after using the cross arm breaker Show was too weak to sit up and get out of it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's probably what I'm thinking of. I merely inserted Eddie because he's so much better.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love the odd stupid finish. Angle taking out Big Show with a tranquiliser gun was silly fun.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I love the odd stupid finish. Angle taking out Big Show with a tranquiliser gun was silly fun.

Is that the one that led to the brilliant photo of Kurt looking like a Big Game hunter stood over his trophy?  That was ace.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is that the one that led to the brilliant photo of Kurt looking like a Big Game hunter stood over his trophy?  That was ace.

Yep! The gun looked like a toy, made of orange plastic.

Posted

No stupid finish will ever top the story of Big Show being so fat that when he stepped onto a table, he subsequently broke it and lost the tables match, leading to this corker piece of acting.

JUJnp9X.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Watched the 31/01/00 Raw this week. Never noticed before but it's funny foreshadowing that Perry Saturn grabbed a mop to smack Joey Abs with.

 

image.png.0ca6f3ee92704556117dde515e214c4a.png

Posted

Today I learnt that Clarence Mason is actually an attorney, and returned to the profession after wrestling. Which is awesome. 

Always found him one of the more tolerable surplus presences in the new gen era!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...