Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

There's far too much going on there, and no 2 second shot of his dad looking disinterested. That's the best bit of the David Flair one. It's like the video is saying "you know, David FLAIR" and the shot of Naitch is probably also serving to try and pop the crowd a bit. Even then the brief clip of Flair has him looking like he wants to be anywhere other than his own son's Titantron video, He looks like he wishes it was Reid.

"David Flair? Really? Ooooh, there's Ric. Not even he wants to be here"

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Didn't he have that awful music where he said "Gregory Helms" over it as well?

Yes, yes he did. Here it is:

I like how they've reused the glasses graphic, but then have no footage of him wearing glasses so it just looks daft.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Didn't he have that awful music where he said "Gregory Helms" over it as well?

Yes, yes he did. Here it is:

I like how they've reused the glasses graphic, but then have no footage of him wearing glasses so it just looks daft.

I always felt they dropped the ball with Shane/Gregory. I mean the hurricane was a good gimmick, but I really think he was 10 years ahead of his time and could have really been near the top of the card*

*Not with that titan tron mind

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I always felt they dropped the ball with Shane/Gregory. I mean the hurricane was a good gimmick, but I really think he was 10 years ahead of his time and could have really been near the top of the card*

*Not with that titan tron mind

Hurricane was over like Rover.You could tell he loved it as well.

I think we have a new winner. I should probably add a warning that this video features some flashing images:

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, returner82 said:

In fairness, at least he had a good song.

Waterproof Blonde did some decent business with WWE.