LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not being funny, but selling tickets with a description written like this on the ticketing page, sort it out fella. Looks proper amateur hour stuff.

"LPW are back with a great family nite of pro wrestling featuring bushwacker luke lisa marie (Victoria) both of WWE Fame."

I'm not being funny, but selling tickets with a description written like this on the ticketing page, sort it out fella. Looks proper amateur hour stuff.

"LPW are back with a great family nite of pro wrestling featuring bushwacker luke lisa marie (Victoria) both of WWE Fame."

On that note, should try to remove Lisa Marie from the ticketing info. On a similar note to the "card subject to change thing", since I'm assuming you can edit the sales page description it would help to clear up any confusion should the posters not have "card subject to change" you should at least be able to cover that a bit by not continuing to advertise her.

I did not make the ticket page but will pass the information on and Card subject to change i did do that BUT it was for the newspaper and magazine normally i do use that.

Thanks and i put that on the FB pages now

A couple of observations.

Your fucking right dude i am a laughing stock why because of people like you, danny rodd, rise, blah blah blah

There's a name. Probably the only man less deserving of a place in wrestling than Bowler. A thieving, lying conman.

So you put it where Doggers can see it?

Classy

You were banned from posting in the other LPW topic for being an unintelligent pest, with all the wit of a bag of dogshit. Looks like nothings changed. Go away.

About the banner, it was probably just wee boys wrecking shit. Stuff like that doesn't last a day down my way. Probably not a personal vendetta or anything.

Maybe, like i keep saying i let my personal feelings get in the way and i should not of done.

To be truthful i was lucky to get it up at all with all the rules and stuff around Leeds.

Im ready to go and put on a good show so hopefully some of u will come and see it is a good show

Maybe, like i keep saying i let my personal feelings get in the way and i should not of done.

To be truthful i was lucky to get it up at all with all the rules and stuff around Leeds.

Im ready to go and put on a good show so hopefully some of u will come and see it is a good show

Have you tried paid advertising online?

Yeh and i was not to keen but i have to look into it more for the next show

I would honestly think that paid Facebook advertising and some social media marketing would be the way forward for local wrestling companies.

You can test Facebook adds for about £5 a day.

Archived