LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of what i perosnally know is it was someone in the wrestling business who ripped it to peaces. Its a shame people are so nasty to other people and disrepectful. I learned my past mistakes and don't deserve this kind of stuff nor does anyone else.

I thought you weren't going to bring up your suspicions of who it was?

Just print off a bunch more flyers, what's the big deal

I was just saying its disrepectful to the wrestling business people do this sort of thing and i dont need anymore flyers, and why should the person get away with it? Its a big shame they will get into lot of trouble and probelms if they dont give themselfs up.

All I can say is they are scared, if not I would love the chance for them to come clean and see me in person

• Paid Members

Press charges. I won't feel safe with dangerous criminals like that on the loose.

Off topic, but I always understood that people don't get to "press charges", if it's a criminal offence it's a matter for the CPS to decide on, and while personal opinion may be taken into account it's not a key factor. So if I stab person A with a knife and the police are called by Person B, I can't just be left to it if person A "doesn't want to press charges". Likewise I can't force the CPS to proceed if they don't feel it's required or hold sufficient evidence to support a charge.

It's slightly different in civil cases, but then you don't "press charges" in those at all to my limited knowledge.

I'm no legal expert, but that's always been my understanding so if anyone has in-depth knowledge of it they want to share I'd love to be corrected.

Archived