LPW Wrestling

LPW

There's a poll on the LPW Facebook page asking what kind of match people want to see at the next show. Punjabi Prison match was one of the options so I went for that one. How amazing would that be!! Although Keith's got a cracking point - "Scarehills Street Fight" has got a good ring to it.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scarehills Street Fright - Fans bring the weapons as long as they're Halloween related.  It has potential to be a great comedy match, battering each other with rubber bats and run ins from someone in a Scream mask.  Not taking the piss here, Adam, but I bet you and Ricky putting this together would make it really something!

Scarehills Street Fright - Fans bring the weapons as long as they're Halloween related. It has potential to be a great comedy match, battering each other with rubber bats and run ins from someone in a Scream mask. Not taking the piss here, Adam, but I bet you and Ricky putting this together would make it really something!

As much as Keith tends to take the piss a bit, I'd say that's pretty genuine. Do it.

As your shows are quite far apart I'd imagine you would be better off going for spectacal rather than story. I'd theme the whole show on Halloween.

LPW Presents: Fight of the Living Dead

or The Wrestling Dead

Make all your artwork like a horror movie poster or use graphics similar to the walking dead.

Kit out the hall with cob webs and Halloween merchant, offer discount for fancy dress and theme each match on Halloween.

Go all out as your main event have have Freddy vs Jason.

Book Hornswoggle, Kevin Thorn, Boogeyman and Gangrel. There is a decent magic scene in Leeds get in touch and see who does any gory magic and incorporate it into the show.

You can do loads of spooky Undertaker stuff.

Fuck I've so many ideas I might just do this myself.

Archived