LPW Wrestling

LPW

Which surely is a heck of a lot cheaper than getting banners made to bang up in the bushes in the corner of Wickes's car park.

More importantly (as far as I'm concerned) is that it's super targeted and trackable so next time I know where to spend my money.

Also and I'll be honest I've not looked at your site but Adam, you should be building a list.

It's cheaper, quicker and easier to target people who already know about LPW. Collect emails on your website and on the day.

You may have to offer something in exchange like a discount or DVD but long term this becomes a valuable asset.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you haven't though, you just say you have and the same things happen that have been happening for six or seven years. List the mistakes from this event and tell us what you've learned and how it won't happen again.

UPDATED CARD

Singles Match

Diamond Steele vs The Phantom

LPW Women’s Championship

Shax vs Saraya Knight vs Innocence

Singles Match

Matt Fox vs Mr Williams

8 Man Elimination Tag Match

The UK Hooligans, Alex Young, Sam Knee vs Ricky Knight, Jimmy Ocean & Special Edition

Singles Match

PJ Knighht vs Ruffneck

LPW Championship (Harehills Street Fight)

Bash vs Bushwhacker Luke Williams

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=623374307873471&set=rpd.100001138067296&type=3&theater

Innocence started out as Sam Knees Valet in HEW and progressed through the WAW/Bellatrix academy and recently joined the main roster of both companies, she is impressive at 6ft tall with a very dominant persona the people at the top have great faith in her and believes she can go on to great things,

Phantom is quite new to WAW But is already on circuit, recommended by Johnny storm he has impressed and his character is based on the phantom of the opera had some good matches in WAW Since joining

Looks like a very decent card. The elimination tag match should be something special. Best of luck with the night, fella, best opportunity for folk for live in the north to see WAW names without having to travel miles.

Probably means fuck all but with the Lawler night cancelled in Manchester the night before could that intice a few over? I'm not a promoter so I don't know.

Archived