LPW Wrestling

LPW

I don't think anyone is defending someone who has done wrong. However, you say you want to see them face to face. Why? What are you going to do? If you assault them then you're doing wrong.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of what i perosnally know is it was someone in the wrestling business

Ive told the police who i think it is

You either know or you don't

Have you mentioned this banner anywhere else. If not, then it's quite the coincidence that someone from the wrestling saw it when they popped down to what may or may not be Wickes, and then decided to come back under cover of night to destroy it

• Paid Members

I can't believe you are not a legal expert. 10 years ago on this forum every poster seemed to be training to be a solicitor. That's the problem with this forum, it's gone to the dogs.

I claim to know next to nothing about nearly anything. I'm both thick and a twat, it's not a combination I recommend.

You all go on about Ive done wrong and u never drop it but why defend someone who has done wrong?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just interest to know how wrong I am on the day to day working of the British legal system.

• Paid Members

How do you know this one was ripped up Adam? Were you just popping to Wickes and happened to notice?

Also if you have more posters up in town, why did they only target this particular one that you hid in a hardware shop?

I was in contact with the wickes manager and pretty much straight after someone posted about the banner near some bins the manager emailed me letting me no someone ripped it to bits. Ive now got it and maybe fixable so MIGHT go back up but somewhere else.

That what they target was a banner not a poster, but some posters are down and I will be having a word. You know I am doing the right things flyers, posters, banners, magazines BUT I am not gonna ferget the social media target

You all go on about Ive done wrong and u never drop it but why defend someone who has done wrong?

no one's defending someone tearing your poster down, but it's at worst petty and hardly sounds like police matter to me. It was probably just some snotty kid and the coppers are having a good chuckle about it at the station

• Paid Members

I was in contact with the wickes manager and pretty much straight after someone posted about the banner near some bins the manager emailed me letting me no someone ripped it to bits. Ive now got it and maybe fixable so MIGHT go back up but somewhere else.

That what they target was a banner not a poster, but some posters are down and I will be having a word. You know I am doing the right things flyers, posters, banners, magazines BUT I am not gonna ferget the social media target

With all due respect Adam, why are you putting your banner near bins at a hardware shop. Who is your target audience there? Opportunistic gypsies?

Was not anywhere near bins. There is a sports shop there also. Picture of where it was.

33k42tg.jpg

Was not anywhere near bins. There is a sports shop there also. Picture of where it was.

33k42tg.jpg

Theres alot you guys dont no about rules and stuff. You mainly have to get permission from Leeds Councel, unless its private property, which them places where I put it. I do things by the book

Archived