LPW Wrestling

LPW

Keith i dont have to explain myself to you but i am not even on benefits anymore so go ahead and report me you just look like the little jelous little man you are.

Please grow up and stop bullying and pushing people

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your fucking right dude i am a laughing stock why because of people like you, danny rodd, rise, lot of other people as well why because i have the balls to stand up and tell the truth about this business and how i see things, everyone else puts their head in the sand and hope shit blows over.

I have the guts to defend myself and others who do get pushed and bullied. Now enocuh of this i rather promotrer a great promotion than stoop down to your level anymore

Your fucking right dude i am a laughing stock why because of people like you, danny rodd, rise, lot of other people as well why because i have the balls to stand up and tell the truth about this business and how i see things, everyone else puts their head in the sand and hope shit blows over.

I have the guts to defend myself and others who do get pushed and bullied. Now enocuh of this i rather promotrer a great promotion than stoop down to your level anymore

Rise Above Hate mate! Is Bushwacker Luke in the main event?

Bad news if you was looking for the banner. The banner has had to be taken down due to someone damaging it. So sorry to the people who were looking for it. The police had been called to deal with it as I think it is unacceptable that people like this are in our world.

Lucky there is CCTV of who did it so full charges will be brought, IF they come forward now I will consider dropping the charges

Sorry again guys

What am I reading? You only put up one banner, now someone's drawn a knob or a moustache on it or something and you're going to try press charges?

The fuck?

sj5522​ they ripped it to bits and like I said its on CCTV and they have 1 or 2 things to do 1) Come clean face 2 face with me 2) charges will be brought for damages.

I am not gonna comment nay further on this matter.

• Paid Members

Why would someone rip down a wrestling show banner and rip it to bits? And what kind of branch of Wickes lets someone advertise a wrestling show?

I think there's a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

I got a few ideas on who BUT i am not gonna comment on that. Wickes was kind enouch to let me do it as it was private property.

No it was up, I saw it yesterday and over night its ripped to bits. End of the day I have to rise above it and move on and let the police deal with them if they wont come forward.

A new one is getting put up somewhere else in Leeds, in the LS8 Area. So look out for it on monday

Archived