LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've offered Adam a slot on the radio to talk about this show, but he's declined my invitation.

However I have to say one thing to you Adam ... that banner, while looking great, would now be deemed as false advertising BECAUSE you've missed out the catch-all save for promoters ... "card subject to change without notice" ... Lisa Marie isn't gonna be there any longer, so you need to re-design it with her replacement OR just advertise Shax/Saraya as the women's match.

Just my two-penneth.

I wont be getting any other stuff re designed sorry and i have let people no she wont be coming. and their is a replacment but TBA soon

Plus its too late posters and flyers are out.

Shes pulled out of all the UK shows of what Ive been told so not just me.

• Paid Members

Why did you turn down radio promotion?

How have you told people she won't be there when you're putting up posters saying she is going to be there?

So you'll keep putting her image on the posters/flyers, etc.?  She may have something to say about that, given that she's notified you well in advance that she's unable to make the show ... 

You've got to protect yourself Adam.  Trading Standards may want a word about your advertising, Lisa Marie may want a word about use of her likeness, punters (who don't realise that the card if subject to change without notice, as you've not put that disclaimer in anywhere) may be buying tickets in the hope of seeing this mega star & want a refund ... all sorts.  PROTECT YOURSELF!

Go ahead and fucking report me then to trading standards. Stop fucking running your mouths and take action if you are not happy. I am happy to talk to Lisa about it but it was not me who booked her.

I am not gonna comment anymore on this shit as i am not gonna get wound up by childish acts.

Mate no disrespect but I am and I am sure the other promoter is not gonna run around the areas swapping posters and I did think subject to change was on it and I am sure its on the FB page as well.

I'm done here

ADAM, shut up & listen.  I didn't say that I would report you, & stop being such a belligerent arse.  I'm just giving you advice ... PROTECT YOURSELF ... someone else obviously has it in for you & your company, so you REALLY ought to get yourself a shield/fall-back position.

God Almighty, just listen to someone who is TRYING TO HELP YOU.

• Paid Members

Ok guys. You have all shown your intellectual superiority over Adam, and you are all legends for doing so etc.

Why not leave the lad alone now? He's obviously got issues and to be honest it's all gotten really boring.

Adam, stop sending abusive messages to people, just draw a line under it and move on.

Mods, can we have bans for any more bullshit after this?

Ok guys. You have all shown your intellectual superiority over Adam, and you are all legends for doing so etc.

Why not leave the lad alone now? He's obviously got issues and to be honest it's all gotten really boring.

Adam, stop sending abusive messages to people, just draw a line under it and move on.

Erm, I'm only trying to help.

• Paid Members

Erm, I'm only trying to help.

Not all are.

Bans for backseat modding I say ;)

Hope whoever tore up the banner gets prosecuted as that's a really shitty think to do.

It nice in the back seat, plenty of stretch room.

Thunderplex​ ive not threatened anyone recently and like I said I will post Monday the match and that's it and i'll consider doing the radio thing and yeh I got problems who don't.

You have in the past. As you say, you have problems, as do many people. Just a bit fed up of people using the fact for entertainment.

Shall we just use this thread for promoting and discussing the actual show?

Archived