Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Add in Summer Rae having hers leaked as well it seems.

They are apparently fake, as are the Alexa Bliss ones.
Summer Rae can say that they're fake all she wants, doesn't make it so.

Going for the Trump defence.

"That is Fake News. SAD."

• Paid Members

Well Xavier Woods won't be just seen as one of the new generation that retire to their rooms and play computer games all evening.

Knowing he now dabbles in a bit of sexual deviance between gaming sessions will no doubt have him go up in some people's opinions.

Well Xavier Woods won't be just seen as one of the new generation that retire to their rooms and play computer games all evening.

Knowing he now dabbles in a bit of sexual deviance between gaming sessions will no doubt have him go up in some people's opinions.

I'm not sure if I wanna hear that his DM's are always open again from now on

• Paid Members

Former WWEer Kaitlyn's had pictures leaked as well apparently. Which is the least surprising thing ever, since all she seems to do all day is post selfies these days.

Celeste

Who?

He must mean:

bc8b4570.jpg

• Paid Members

An interesting part of all this for me is I would've put money on Xavier Woods being perhaps the single most likely guy on the roster to quietly retire backstage and play video games rather than get up to the shenanigans of yore and now this depravity emerges. Perhaps wrestlers really will always be wrestlers deep down. 

I can't say I've ever done it myself, but being invited by some friends to join them in a threesome isn't THAT weird, is it?

Using a word like depravity and an expression like wrestlers really will always be wrestlers makes it sound like he's done something wrong or immoral.

He hasn't cheated on anybody, lied to anybody, or hurt anybody.

I'm failing to see why Woods could possibly be in any kind of trouble or thought any less of by Management for his part in the whole thing.

• Paid Members

Oh no, don't get me wrong I'm no prude. Perhaps depravity is the wrong word - I mean just how funny it is to me that the guy I'd pegged as the biggest nerd in the company actually likes to engage in a bit of cuckoldry in his spare time. It's a far cry from the "biscuits and cocoa and Dragon Age" that I'd imagined how his evenings were spent. Which is totally daft I know given how little I know Xavier Woods, but it's the impression I got from how he presents. I suppose I simply didn't expect he'd be such a "LAD!", for lack of a better term.

Is it even a 'thing' to be wondering why Paige still has videos on her phone of her fucking Maddox and Woods when she's with Alberto now?
I mean, I wouldn't be particularly chuffed if I was engaged to someone who still had videos of her getting nailed by her ex on her phone. Unless her and Bertie are in to that kind of thing, in which case, fair play to them both.

Or have I misunderstood and these videos were not from her phone/computer whatever?