Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok here we go again yes i know about my daughters suspended once again she has not failed a drugs test.
My daughter has had a long term neck injury which imo has not been dealt with. i have ask my daughter to return to UK For help with this injury as help and direction in the USA Has not been forthcoming imo. She has been in pain and out of in ring action for a fair while now and has been prescribed pain killers which apparently is against the wellness program. i feel my daughter has been let down big time in the USA and the proper care and advice needed in the position she has been in has not happened to say i am pissed off with the situation is an understatement, this is my statement i am not open to questions thankyou for your cooperation.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

• Moderators

Are American painkillers more hardcore than here? I know when I megafucked my leg I just got 30/500 Co-codomol and 300mg ibuprofen.

Can't she get a strike knocked off by going into WWE mandated rehab under the "Orton rule"? Although you'd not be happy about having to go into rehab justt because your paperwork isn't deemed to be in order.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Its so odd in WWE, because the ones who are on the road all year probably need a bit of medical help because their bodies are taking a battering. Where as the part timers are allowed to be gassed out of their minds, and dont get punished whether they are caught or not. The Brock situation with the UFC has really shown their policy up recently. Comes across as lip service. Then you have Vince who is in hospital because his quads are exploding aged 70.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Its so odd in WWE, because the ones who are on the road all year probably need a bit of medical help because their bodies are taking a battering. Where as the part timers are allowed to be gassed out of their minds, and dont get punished whether they are caught or not. The Brock situation with the UFC has really shown their policy up recently. Comes across as lip service. Then you have Vince who is in hospital because his quads are exploding aged 70.

Where do you draw the line then? Is Jon Stewart going to get drug tested to perform a run in or take a finisher?

I think not testing part timers is pretty reasonable and logical. It is to protect active talent. I wrote to power slam asking if part timers were going to be tested when the testing was pretty new. They published a reply saying they didn't have a clue, so I assume it has always been that case but Lesnar was the first person to expose it

I'd be double and triple checking that the painkillers I'm prescribed are allowed under the wellness policy so I don't get suspended a second time less than a month after the first suspension finished.

Surely theres a list of banned substances. Can't she just say to the doctor, "I need some painkillers for my injury neck but I'm not allowed any of this stuff on this list as I'll fail a drug stuff. What are my options?"