Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Going back to the main subject, the girls got a hell of a lot of charisma, I’m sure there’s 1001 th8ngs the WWE could do with her moving on.

Surely she could still manage her stable and during the rumble take on a couple of next wrestlers too it. She sells merchandise so I think wwe will do their best to find something important for her to do. Also could be good to have a non wrestling female who isn't Stephanie McMahon. 

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Yeah apologies I didn' mean he was like Kevin Nash or anything, I think he' about 6' 1" I just mean he is a decent height by current standards, he could easily put on a little muscle mass,  alter his style and work as a 'heavyweight'. 

But would that tame the knocks or would it just shift it to stiff shots and head drops. 

I don't know the guy, but from what I see of wresting these days some people can't or won't put self preservation over a pat on the back from fans who'll move on quick enough when you're too broken up to do it and someone else can and will. 

• Paid Members

Even at 25 I bet she's still got a wealth of experience she could pass onto the trainees at the performance centre.

Awful news if this really is the end for her. Her and Rene could easily take to the announce booth and call women’s matches if they wanted to keep her on in some capacity. 

I noticed she has started an independent clothing brand which has been using her large social media platform to promote. Can imagine that will get her a nice income without having to work for WWE. The real Kat Von D is making a killing on the alternative make up as well, I’m sure she could quite easily crossover to that as well. 

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

Has anyone had such a run of bad luck as her the last 18 months? She was looking like being the next Lita/AJ Lee type superstar. It's been one thing after another with her, sadly.

I suppose, actual wrestling doesnt really matter as she could still be in Total Divas or be a women's commissioner or something. Unless she's a Daniel Bryan type, who wants to continue wrestling outside WWE. That's the thing, she's finished because WWE wont clear her. Not because she cant actually perform. Makes you wonder if she'll be wanting out of her deal down the road.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Nick Soapdish said:

They can change the ending to the movie they have made about her and the Knights if so as it’s not coming out until later this year. 

5 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Fuck's sake. And you wonder why people downvote you?

That was not meant as a joke. I think it’s bloody terrible, but I can see how that’s come across, but that wasn’t my intention Nonce. It was because of what Paige had recently said about it. On the Lilian Garcia podcast she was talking about how Stephen Merchant was going to end the movie. As far as I could tell it ends on her Raw debut, but imagine they would change the text after the final scene, as they often do in biopics. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Still a shit idea. Why would they skip years of the story just to change it from a positive ending to an upsetting one? 

I believe, as I said, it ends the night of her raw debut, and I’d imagine there will be text after the film of what happened after, like most biopics. That’s all I meant

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, FUM said:

WWE and Paige seem to be posting pictures as if the retirement is not the case.

While I think it’s obviously terrible timing for Paige to get injured so soon after her return, if an extended rest period or more surgery prolongs her career that’s a good think. But whatever the issue, I would like her to continue leading the stable