Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why have two posters made the exact same post?

Does anyone other than complete marks respect pretend fighting belts? God knows what some mental cases in the business have done to those things over the years.

maybe the poster above mine was trying to quote with a response mate. 

Does anyone other than complete marks respect pretend fighting belts? God knows what some mental cases in the business have done to those things over the years.

No it was because you posted the same post 6 times.

Ok Spurs buddy. Sorry for the mix up.

Ok Spurs buddy. Sorry for the mix up.

sorry from me also.  

• Moderators

I find it pretty hilarious that fans are getting outraged about that as well. I mean, sure I get why from WWE's point of view that will be the worst transgression here. But why any fans give a shit is beyond me. This in particular made me laugh out loud -

What a slap in the face to all the esteemed performers that held that prestigious championship.

It's a prop from a tv show, guys. That said, I do totally get the appeal of wanting to jizz on it.

• Paid Members

I find it pretty hilarious that fans are getting outraged about that as well. I mean, sure I get why from WWE's point of view that will be the worst transgression here. But why any fans give a shit is beyond me. This in particular made me laugh out loud -

What a slap in the face to all the esteemed performers that held that prestigious championship.

It's a prop from a tv show, guys. That said, I do totally get the appeal of wanting to jizz on it.

Yep, the reaction on twitter to that has been pretty interesting to read. Some people take this wrestling thing way to seriously.

• Paid Members

still hoping that the NXT belt picture is nor real. Don't understand why you would do that let alone have a picture or film it. Hope she does not lose her job but it does look bad for WWE being so family orientated now. If this was attitude era nothing would be said after all vince was OK with the HLA angle and kiss ass club or whatever that was. 

still hoping that the NXT belt picture is nor real. Don't understand why you would do that let alone have a picture or film it. Hope she does not lose her job but it does look bad for WWE being so family orientated now. If this was attitude era nothing would be said after all vince was OK with the HLA angle and kiss ass club or whatever that was.

You got 2 accounts, Spurs?

Someone should check in on two-sheds, make sure he's not ripped his cock off.

:D