Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Del Rio is bloody impressive in some regards. He's been with Paige 10 minutes and already has got her to get his name tattooed on her, seemingly willing to give up a well paid dream job for him and also apparently into the Colombian Marching Powder.If I had that sort of influence and control over my wife, life would be a lot more bearable

Yeah. You're a cunt.

Blimey. I only fancy a steak dinner every now and again

And, of course, that steak could be used to treat any bruising that may have accidentally occurred.

We could end up seeing Paige in the Celebrity Big Brother house next year.  She's got the kind of personality that Channel 5 seek out for the show.

A recognizable name in CBB? Not in The New Era..
I recall the rumours Hulk Hogan was going in after his tirade got published. But they turned him down most likely due to the fact people have actually heard of him. More space for people who were only on TOWIE type shows for 5 minutes or that forgotten 90s pop singer who got lost in the shuffle.

Del Rio is bloody impressive in some regards. He's been with Paige 10 minutes and already has got her to get his name tattooed on her, seemingly willing to give up a well paid dream job for him and also apparently into the Colombian Marching Powder.

If I had that sort of influence and control over my wife, life would be a lot more bearable

Yeah. You're a cunt.

Bit harsh! Get a sense of humour!

• Paid Members

There's been comments made about verbiage on the last page and then a comment is made about wishing he had more 'control' over his wife. Joke or not, people don't like the tone.

Regarding BB, Paige is not recognisable unless you saw her in WWE. Hogan is on another planet in terms of popularity.

However, what it would do is attract the strange adult Paige fans and there are enough of them to make it worth while.

WWE didn't say she wasn't hurt did they? Just that she had had tested for a banned substance

No one knows what anyone said. That's the point.

It's just an assumption that this idiot posted that about WWE/the Internet. Who else would say she wasn't hurt? I don't know what these two are trying to achieve with stuff like this, but if it's to get her fired, then a petty and spiteful company like WWE isn't the type to acquiesce to such idiocy.

• Paid Members

WWE didn't say she wasn't hurt did they? Just that she had had tested for a banned substance

No one knows what anyone said. That's the point.

Except for WWE's press releases. We do know what they say.

And what Pagie and that cockend ADR post on social media.

But your right, apart from those two we don't know what either side have said.