UFC 203: Miocic vs Overeem / CM Punk's debut

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
  • Paid Members

Do we know if he's waking out to Cult of Personality? That is going to be a surreal sight of so.

He said in his interview with Helwani that he hadn't decided yet, but Cult of Personality was one of the three he's going to choose from.

Meltzer reported that Gall wanted to walk out to, "Hey Micky, You're so Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My Mind," but Dana White wouldn't allow it. Hopefully it's because Dana has cleared, "No Chance In Hell," with Vince as Gall's music. I'd explode with delight.

• Paid Members

I think Gall is almost bound to win but I still didn't put him in my £4 accumulator.

Faber Evs

Werdum 4/9

Dollaway 8/11

Overeem 11/10

Punk 10/3

It's more fun needing a huge upset to happen with a punt in the UFC. Especially this year, when there seems to be at least one on every show. If I had to put any larger amount on the fight though, Punk wouldn't be anywhere near the docket but I hope he can get the win tonight, it really would be a hell of a story.

• Paid Members

Just posting this again - fucking awesome - not sure what exactly makes it so cool. The stare, the smile, the pose, then the kiss. Pro Wrestling at it's finest - leaving Mickey babbling like an idiot.

I would say it's more mental warfare at its finest. Punk is simply cool as a fucking cucumber and Gall doesn't have a clue how to combat it. It's wonderful.

• Paid Members

That's why I always watch the weigh ins. 9 times out of 10 fuck all of note happens but I always like to see the staredowns and how the mind games are going on the eve of the fight. And when you get guys who want to engage in that like Punk, McGregor, Diaz, Bisping etc it's goosebump stuff.

It might have rattled Gall going into the fight or maybe Gall's just not that good in those situations and will still show Punk up in the cage. I loved that weigh in though. It's added a little something to my anticipation. I wasn't as giddy as most for this fight prior to the weigh in but I'm looking forward to it a bit more now, I must admit. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

I'm a sucker for that stuff.

It's actually amazing how a little stare gave me chills and amplified the fight for me. Really wasn't expecting anything of note.

Yep, bang on the money! That moment has increased my interest in the fight ten fold.

Archived